SASS Wire Forum

Don’t Take it Personally

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

If you find one of your posts locked or deleted don’t think for a minute I have it in for you. My goal has been and remains to preserve this forum for Second Amendment issues only—no other topical areas are acceptable even if they are of the utmost importance to you. Why? Politics, more than any discussion about which gun is best for CAS, can quickly get out of hand in terms of stirring emotional arguments in any number of areas. We must work as a team to prevent this. We are fighting a growing anti-constitutional element in America that threatens not only our generation but that of our children and grandchildren. It is therefore imperative we remain focused on THE main area of interest wherein we can best exercise our considerable influence.

In that regard, we must remain unified and closely knit. We’re all on the same team so personal attacks or dialog that leads to personal attacks cannot be allowed to become a source of contentious division of our team. Disagreements, yes; personal attacks, no.

Are we more restrictive on the Team SASS forum than the other forums? Yes, out of necessity for the reasons cited above. Am I zeroing in on you and or any individual for enhanced screening? No. I hold Team SASS in the same light and with the same regard as I held any military unit with which I was a part—we are a closely knit team with a focused mission. Anything I do on this forum is what I believe to be in the best interest of our Team and our Mission.

With extremely rare exception, your actions in continuing to put heat on government--local, state and federal--as well as your numerous contributions to this forum have been and are rendering a great service to America--never doubt that for one minute. I sincerely appreciate and salute you.

Steel your nerve, remain resolute and soldier on…

CD

Archived