SASS Wire Forum

Pizza Friday!

Grizzly Dave

Leaving shortly to pick up pizza and go home! Hooray!

This has been a long tough week, and I'm glad it's finally over.

First round is on me for anyone who will join me in a toast to my dear departed puppy dog.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel for you.I have a old lab that is going on 17 years old and I have to help him up when he wants to go outside most of the time.The vet said he was not in pain,so I won't put him down.When he get up and get outside with my female pit he thinks he is a kid again.

Chicken for us tonight, but be assured there will be a chardonnay toast to the memory of Murphy. ;)

XXL veg pizza 1/2 pounds thinly slice hobenailo peppers, 3 lb.ground buffilo hump,

1 small onion,sliced thin,homemade tomatopaste,Hatch's green chillis thin sliced,

on sourdough crust.mmm good. y'all welcome. :)

I don't even want to smell them peppers, nope, no sir. My belly hurts just readin about them.

We had papa Muprhy's taco grande pizza, belly wasn't completely happy with that either, but it can suffer a bit, sure tasted good.

we had French toast and sausage.....

but right now we're watching Man vs. Food, and Hawk would love this...he's at some restaurant that serves a meal with 6 different Italian dishes, plus soup, salad, bread, and dessert.....oh it all looks so good!

but right now we're watching Man vs. Food, and Hawk would love this...he's at some restaurant that serves a meal with 6 different Italian dishes, plus soup, salad, bread, and dessert.....oh it all looks so good!

Ey talian don't you know that stuff will kill you. :angry:

Ey talian don't you know that stuff will kill you. :angry:

Me and Buick eat Italian all the time.....I think we're still alive......

Maybe someone should bring some Jamesons over here and check.....

Yeeeehaaaaaw.

The son and I are having our first campfire tonight. Will sum Summores for ya all!!

Griz have ya ever had papa murhpys summores desert pizza? A coworker recommended it but I havn't had a chance ta try it.

CPK

:lol::lol::D:blush:

I know that song.....

Me two !

"Save a hoss....ride a cowboy !"

Me and Buick eat Italian all the time.....I think we're still alive......

Maybe someone should bring some Jamesons over here and check.....

I ain't sure the Jamesons are ready to meet your kind yet. :P they only been here for a little oven

37 years. :D:wub:

XXL veg pizza 1/2 pounds thinly slice hobenailo peppers, 3 lb.ground buffilo hump,

1 small onion,sliced thin,homemade tomatopaste,Hatch's green chillis thin sliced,

on sourdough crust.mmm good. y'all welcome. :)

Padre....soon as I can saddle up, I'll be on my way...........save some of da pie fer me !

I ain't sure the Jamesons are ready to meet your kind yet. :P they only been here for a little oven

37 years. :D:wub:

Ok fine, how about Captain Morgan?

Yup, I've tried it, I didn't think is was that great.

Crud :( .

The hardest part about smores is trying to eat them when ya have a mustache.

CPK...

Gotz one word fer dat............Just one...............

PUWEK !

Crud :( .

The hardest part about smores is trying to eat them when ya have a mustache.

CPK...

You may like it, who knows. I know what you mean about eating s'mores with a mustache and beard, can make for quite a mess.

They used to have an apple dessert pizza that was awesome, but they don't have it any more, at least not around here.

I ain't drinkin' no beer!!!!!! That stuff's nasty!

Fine, ifn' I hafta settle for takillya....put it on Hawk's tab....we should give the Evil critter a break this week

I ain't drinkin' no beer!!!!!! That stuff's nasty!

Fine, ifn' I hafta settle for takillya....put it on Hawk's tab....we should give the Evil critter a break this week

NO.......WE SOOD NOT GIVE HIM A BREAK !

Archived