SASS Wire Forum

Dillon .38spl/.357mag crimp dies for sale SOLD to a friend

Good Evening Chas:

Howabout $35 shipped for both of them.

Thanks for your consideration.

--Dawg

Chas,

I see you are still with us, haven't had a call or PM since we discussed the .44-40 '73. Are you still interested?

Chas,

I see you are still with us, haven't had a call or PM since we discussed the .44-40 '73. Are you still interested?

:FlagAm: Well let's see about sorting things out in a polite, adult manner. You have offered this particular rifle for sale more than once on the wire when folks were looking for a shooter. With this post, I feel safe to say you have had no takers. After you had offered the rifle for sale to someone posting on the wire, I sent you a P.M. asking if you would consider taking payments two weeks apart based on my two week pay period with Home Depot. You replied with an agreement. I stated in my request it would take several days to work it out but you agreed. Then I see the rifle for sale on the classifieds. Enough said. I even replied that I hoped that I had not put you out in any way and that I would like to shoot in Prescott if I ever have that Sunday off. No hard feelings on my end, you did what you thought was in your best interest and that is that.

Yes, I would very much have been able to own that beautiful rifle, worth every cent, too bad the situation created prevented the transaction.

With all due respect,

Chas B. Wolfson

Archived