SASS Wire Forum

Bordertown 2013 Sold Out!

Nellie Blue #54399

App's are in the pony express mail bags. Yeeeeeeh, Ha pilgrims!

Jackrabbit & Sly Puppy

Hey: Gawd Awful, Hells Cumin, Chance Derringer, Colt Walker. See you all on the range.

Sure hope that Pony Express horse is an Appaloosa!

Mercy!

Jackrabbit

Hey: Gawd Awful, Hells Cumin, Chance Derringer, Colt Walker. See you all on the range.

Sure hope that Pony Express horse is an Appaloosa!

Mercy!

Jackrabbit

I don't know about an Appaloosa...But is called FEDEX...Trying again this year...Couldn't make it last year, sure hope nothing happens this year...

Texas Lizard

After last year's near fiasco, when I saw the application on Facebook Sun @ 2330 ( it was on Facebook BEFORE it was in my inbox), I got the app off Express Mail Overnight Mon AM for delivery before noon Tuesday.

That probably puts me in the first hundred on the waiting list after the 300 who flew to Tucson and hand delivered their apps to Mean Rayleen.

After last year's near fiasco, when I saw the application on Facebook Sun @ 2330 ( it was on Facebook BEFORE it was in my inbox), I got the app off Express Mail Overnight Mon AM for delivery before noon Tuesday.

That probably puts me in the first hundred on the waiting list after the 300 who flew to Tucson and hand delivered their apps to Mean Rayleen.

That's kinda why mine went out over night...Set mine for afternoon delivery...Puts me into the maybe waiting list...In big box and lottery drawing to make the wait list...

Texas Lizard

I just got an email from Mean Raylean....After 4 days, they've received 262 applications...almost full!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

The match sold out in 8 days! If you're wondering if your application made it time...the 2013 Shooter's List is posted on the website: http://www.bordertowncas.com/

Archived