SASS Wire Forum

Kansas: New Law Protects Second Amendment From Feds

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

Guest Texas Jack Black

This is all well and dandy for the states that are not controlled by the libs, What is the fate of the rest? .Are we destined to fall into the a sort of Mason Dixon line for gun owners? I see the NRA abandoning the tough states and courting the easy ones.The population will ultimately decide on the direction we will go ,and the numbers reside in the Blue states .The NRA should target these states not abandon them.I give plenty of money to the NRA and have not seen hide nor hair of them up in the Northeast in years.

Good??? the division of the country is not good it spells trouble .

No, it's not "good". But it's also not just guns, it's the way of life that anyone over 50 remembers. Sorry to tell you but the family unit no longer involves a father, but a government hand-out of some sort. Work is no longer a requirement to survive, just fill out the forms and the line starts on the left. If you can't find it at Wal-Mart, well try Target but I can assure you it won't have a "made in America" tag on it. Middle-class Americans are an endangered species but they still have to go to work to pay for those who "choose" not to. And my personal favorite: "I am from the Government and I am here to help regulate you".

There has to be a line in the sand somewhere. Kansas is as good a place as any.

TJB, trouble is being forced on America and the divide is widening as our freedoms are consistently threatened by those who ignore the Constitution...including the Bill of Rights.

+1

No, it's not "good". But it's also not just guns, it's the way of life that anyone over 50 remembers. Sorry to tell you but the family unit no longer involves a father, but a government hand-out of some sort. Work is no longer a requirement to survive, just fill out the forms and the line starts on the left. If you can't find it at Wal-Mart, well try Target but I can assure you it won't have a "made in America" tag on it. Middle-class Americans are an endangered species but they still have to go to work to pay for those who "choose" not to. And my personal favorite: "I am from the Government and I am here to help regulate you".

There has to be a line in the sand somewhere. Kansas is as good a place as any.

..and that is good! ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Guest Texas Jack Black

All the preaching in the world will not change the fact that, It is not a good thing what Kansas is attempting even if it is merely a symbolic gesture as that Federal law supersedes state law, all this foolishness will do is further divide the nation.

Guest Texas Jack Black

Your comment is what I am talking about they are dividing and conquering us one state at a time and many are falling into this trap Your comments confirm this. Sad days ahead .Remember, the Blue states hold the population .

All the preaching in the world will not change the fact that, It is not a good thing what Kansas is attempting even if it is merely a symbolic gesture as that Federal law supersedes state law, all this foolishness will do is further divide the nation.

What do you suggest? What is your approach to fighting an ever controlling Federal Government? If you haven't figured it out, the Country is already divided. Surely you haven't already given up? Where's that American Spirit that demonstrates a willingness to try anything and everything to defy tyranny?

If State Legislatures pass laws to stop any Federal gun grabs or 2nd Amendment right infringements, what's wrong with that? If a majority of County Sheriffs within a State make a public stand that they will defy any anti-gun Federal moves against the citizenry within their jurisdictions, isn't that a good thing?

C'mon TBJ, get with the program, get onboard and join fellow Patriots in the fight of our generation. Traditional Americans are Winners. Don't be a Debbie Downer with your lips sticking out while grumbling about how bad it is. Join the Winning Team and let's fight.

I have talked with one of our State Senators and he told me that they tried to make the bill as comprehensive as possible because they expect it to be tested in the courts. I for one believe we need to go on the offensive rather than always playing defense. Not many wars are won by playing defense.

That's right ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Archived