SASS Wire Forum

More shots fired THEY GOT HIM!

Have some coffee. Send in the robot maybe. Wait till he bleeds out.

8 or more explosions just went off. Flash bangs?

I'm hopin' they can keep 'im alive for information extraction.... -_-

Although if they do, the first voice we'll hear will be a lawyer. :wacko:

I'm hopin' they can keep 'im alive for information extraction.... -_-

Although if they do, the first voice we'll hear will be a lawyer. :wacko:

I have to agree with ya Hardpan, though if they take him dead, they can spin the story any way they want

Police scanner. I just heard them say he was on the left side of the boat and had his hand in the air. The radio traffic is sometimes hard to understand if you're not used to it.

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

OOPS! Just heard a Colonel say"Thete's a problem with your downlink. It's being broadcast on the Internet. We'll get a replacement to you.".

That may be all for this evening

News just displayed a banner stating that the police goal was to take him alive, while the video was playing with what sounded like several firearms going off on full auto! Some how the two seemed at odds.

On the way to the hospital

I have mixed emotions.

Time for a Tequila or two and an episode of Grimm.

On the way to the hospital

I have mixed emotions.

Time for a Tequila or two and an episode of Grimm.

They will have to put him in General pop sooner or later, it may be years but sooner or later he will face a lot of very unhappy cons who will make him pay every day he is behind bars and that will be the rest of his life and may it be a long life

Just saw a report said the boat owner is real proud of that boat. Cleans it; cares for it like a baby. Went out & put his ladder up because the cover was moved & saw a body- got backed out. Called the cops and now the boat is all shot to hell!

I would doubt that the perp would ever be put in the general prison population. After what I am sure is going to be a very lengthy trial....I would think he would go directly into a Super Max prison in isolation for the rest of his natural born days.

Best case scenario is he gives up a lot of info and expires.

I suspect his brother was the one with the valuable intel if any though.

Police scanner. I just heard them say he was on the left side of the boat and had his hand in the air. The radio traffic is sometimes hard to understand if you're not used to it.

http://m.ustream.tv/channel/ma-rt-9-window-cam

OOPS! Just heard a Colonel say"Thete's a problem with your downlink. It's being broadcast on the Internet. We'll get a replacement to you.".

That may be all for this evening

Spent much of the evening listening to the live feed. It seems there were some command and control issues, such as Gov. Patrick neglecting to tell the State Police he was lifting the lockdown. Apparently the Feds heard the governor's statement and left the perimeter and went back to their command posts without telling the state police conducting the search.

Lets remember him like the major at ft hood are members of the" religion of peace ", so lets see how long

before he goes to trial. I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Okay but what kind of guns did they have??

I'm really hoping that this issue is buried for awhile.

It's tough enoigh to get a gun legally, and we have a new "gun control" bill pending that would restrict us to 7 round magazines.

I'd prefer a cooling-off period before more emotional legislation is run up our rears.

LL

I am not sure that he is going to know much. I hope he doesn't last long, what ever he knows.

I still think this is tip of the iceburg.

Let's hope this was a one off and not Chechens deciding to target us here in the US. Based on their attacks in Russia, they are not interested in "symbolic" targets, but soft targets that result in heavy casualties

Wonder what the insurance company is gonna tell the boat owner oin that claim? :blink::blush:

A real smart insurance company would replace it without any cost to the owner and then advertise the fact.

A real smart insurance company would replace it without any cost to the owner and then advertise the fact.

Yup. With a Big picture of them giving him the check on their website.

I'm really hoping that this issue is buried for awhile.

It's tough enoigh to get a gun legally, and we have a new "gun control" bill pending that would restrict us to 7 round magazines.

I'd prefer a cooling-off period before more emotional legislation is run up our rears.

LL

I really think the reason it is buried is because of the strict Ma. laws. The anti-gunners can't complain about too liberal gun laws. The media is so predictable!

Rye

Archived