SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

As opposed to you watching me with that video thingy??

Hey....ya leave Grizz alone Missy !

I'll have ya know I like watchin' ya on dat vidoe thinner. ;):o

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I NEED to find that tylonol...

Getting old sucks.

Let me know when you get there my friend. :)

Padre, you are leading the way that is for sure and for certain, but I'm coming up fast.

A lot of my problems now stem from the fact that I was STUPID when I was younger. Have a titanium plate and six screws in my neck to prove it. And other wear and tear that hasn't been fixed yet.

Like the old saying goes, if I'd have known I was going to live so long, I'd have taken better care of myself.

YOU.....ARE.....WEIRD.......

or really, really bored!

HOW.............BOUT..................BOTH ! ;)

like Garth Brooks said "I'm much too young to feel this damn old"....... :wacko::wacko::blink:

Dat's my theme song !

That works for me..... :P

Me Two ! :P:P

Now whar is dat Evil critter ?

He must be dancin' cuz I see a few snow flakes flyin' around out side. :huh::huh:

Figures he wood be stirin' da pot......gittin' dim boys all wound up.........

Just hope dey don't drop in here !

An I agree......dat boy just aint rat a'tall ! :lol:

YOU.....ARE.....WEIRD.......

or really, really bored!

BUT WAIT...aren't yew the one who said yew was part wood elf? :o now THAT IS WIERD :lol:

There's been enough arguments in the Saloon lately, seems like it is spilling over....time to make some of em' go back to the Wire! this here place is supposed to be fer drinkin', not fightin'.....

which reminds me, where the heck is Bottles? I'm thirsty.....

BUT WAIT...aren't yew the one who said yew was part wood elf? :o now THAT IS WIERD :lol:

I am part wood elf.....REALLY!! You'd understand if you saw me around aspen trees......

I am part wood elf.....REALLY!! You'd understand if you saw me around aspen trees......

Ok din ! :wacko::wacko:

aspen trees are sacred to the elves....and it's a really spiritual experience every time I'm around them....kinda get the idea??

(hey, at least it doesn't involve skinny dipping!) :lol::lol::P

Aspen trees are a weed tree, they spread and choke out an area, ain't no good for burning as they are really smokey. They make for nice color in the fall, but that is about it.

Aspen trees are a weed tree, they spread and choke out an area, ain't no good for burning as they are really smokey. They make for nice color in the fall, but that is about it.

Use them to water proof my tanned hides.

Looks really good when done.

Whatever..... :blink:

this hockey game ain't too bad after all, It's getting really chippy out there!! I'm getting the feeling the Avs and Blues ain't really liking each other too much right now.... :o

Well, I guess I'm going to the store with Miz Grizz to get stuff for a finals week care package for daughter grizz. I wonder if they have any of those race car shopping carts for fat old farts? Not that it would matter, neither of us would want to be the one to push.

Back later.

How about neither one? We own the movies, but I have never made it all the way thru, my attention span is way too short.

Well, if you watch the extended versions, it's only about 14 hours long...... :blink::blink: That's not so bad.... :lol:

Archived