SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

So I'm the only well behalf individual that has never gone skinny doing? And you say I'm weird?

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As for the Apache chicken. Well sometime in going to try that bp thing. I've got a hammered sxs now too. Just need to get some avenging angles and a 66\73

Like I told ya the other day, when I do it now it's called fatty dipping. :D

Dangit, I just had to go watch a video on youtube about loading ammo on a 650, now I'm wanting one all the more.

Someone has to have one sitting around new in the box that they aren't using with all the parts to load 38s...

I reckon I might even have time enuff to read Calico and Purdy boys story if'n I had a progressive.

Well, I reckon I should get back out there and run a few more cases thru the belling die, got a total of two coffee cans full, not counting the new 1k starline cases I'm saving for later.

I'm on a roll......rolling rolling rolling....Rawhide!!!!

oh, I need to use the puppy dog eyes!!!!

I think momma had some other "special herbs" too ^_^

:P

she did start some "herbs" before we left...but I can't inhale......tried, sounded like a cat choking on a furball!!!

Chick -

I use the MTM plastic 100 round cases for match ammo, though with the new cases I just got I ain't got enough. I may start using bullet boxes for match ammo and load my loading blocks out of them.

No matter what, I'll keep one MTM box empty, as I put the hand primed cases in one of those after priming, both to check for high primers, and also for odd head stamps, I cull out everything other than starline for the practice box.

Got the rest thru the belling die and got out the hand primer and got it ready and watched the end of the ballgame. Rockies almost let it get away, but hung on for the win.

Alrat folkses......Whar's da pizza an whiskey ?

I'm powerful hungry an thirsty ! ;)

Pizza is in the oven, that's where we keep leftover pizza here, and no, the oven isn't on.

Here's 3 fingers of Bullet, lady hawk said not to give you no more than that.

Well dang it Grizz............

Lady Hawk's sleepin' now so she wont know nothin' !

Now......set dat bottle of Bulliet down and back away ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Miz Grizz got pulled over again tonight at least this time it was only for a headlight being out, guess I know what I'm doing tomorrow. Last time, a few days ago was for speeding, she acted all cute and didn't get a ticket.

Ok.....two cops know her now.

Oh Lordy........she's got a record .........a rap sheet Lady Hawk said ! :lol:

She can say dat.........she's got one two ! ;):lol::lol::lol::lol:

After two warnings in 5 days, she'd best watch out, I reckon next time they'll just lock her up.

An throw away da key two ! ;)

Well Lady Hawk said I gotta come home.......dang it...........

Get some rest ! Why ? Anyway....

G'nite y'all

Sorry to hear about your health scare, Hawk. I was worried when I seen you around in a while. Glad to hear you're on the mend. You take care of yourself.

Home from the PBR Bullriding. Joao Ricardo Vieira rode Smackdown for 92.5 points!!

Asteroid bucked off Douglas Duncan in 2.5 seconds.

Flint Rasmussen had us laughing till it hurt.

Now off ta the buckhouse so I can go to the shoot tomorrow. Luckley this shoot is the closest to my home (20 minutes) and starts the latest (10).

CPK

I was athinkin' more on da lines of fallin' off da dancin' table ! ;)

And dat hang over stuff aint all dat bad ! Been der way two many times ta remember ! :D

reminds me of a song...

Get off the table Mable,

the quarter's for the beer!

Sunday afternoon. I should probably see if I can get my laundry going, if the rest of the family haven't got the machines full.

I think I might sneak out to the shop and hand prime a bunch of cases and watch the baseball game.

Already took one, now need to at least consider doing something constructive today.....

You can come up and help me with my reloading! On second thought, you could visit with miz grizz and buick could help me, I don't know that you'd be much help :P

Archived