SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

The snow isn't supposed to be here til Monday, and it only rained enough to make the street wet.....

Hey, Buick and I must be special, we got a letter from Barack Obama today! Buick brought in the mail right before he went to get the pizza, and one of the envelopes had a return address of the White House....opened it but didn't read it, told Buick I didn't need it ruining my appetite.....

Hey, so did I and so did my MIL !

Imagine dat !

We aint had one of dim type letters here in many a moon !

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey, I worked on yours for a while this morning....I've got the top almost finished, just gotta work on the borders....if I can decide how I want to do them :huh:

Calico.....ifin you be pressed fer time, just put mine back a ways.

I don't mind t'all.

I know it's gonna be a master piece any how ! ;)

Then I'm not special??? :(:(:( Durn.......

Ifin' ya call dat bein' "special" din no .

I call it threatening ! :angry:

I don't know, you get someone else to do your work for you loading ammo... I'm sure Jinglebob could too though, but I seem to remember her saying she enjoyed it.

I enjoy it when I have the time, and don't let too much stack up. But it's kinda gotten out of control on me.

I'mmmmmmmmmmmm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!

Dillon 650 is the way to go!!!!!!!! at least 500 per hour, got a mec 9000 for shotshell, about 300 an hour easily....

Oh yea, I finally got to say my piece!!!!

I reckon I'll soon be trackin a horse theif! Dandys!!!!!! indeed!

oh yea, skb is broke, one barrel not cocking, has mechanical triggers, guess I'll shoot the browning till I get home... :(

Am I gonna soar with eagles, or ......... well there's Morning Star and Water Lilly....maybe..... only the shadow knows...and CM

Grizz i load all my rifle/pistol rounds on a single stage. Well actually two and if i could find a third id grab it. I just do two stages at a time then switch dies and do the next two. I run about two hundred through before switching

good, it werked! :P

A 650 is what I want, but whenever I get the gold dust saved up to buy one, I either have to spend it on unexpected bills, or I buy a new gun. Heck fire I'd order one now, but who knows if I'd have the money to pay for it in two months when it finally came in.

Shotgun shells I load on a Lee Load All II, slow, but don't use as many of those, so it doesn't matter as much.

Seems like all the major matches I've been to that gave away a 650, the winner was someone who already had at least one, yet still they wouldn't sell it to me on the cheap, or at all.

Well, now I've said my piece! maybe...

settle down you, I'm talking about reloading, and whining about not having a 650!

Besides, you all are getting a bit out of control over there, the skinny dipping parties in the woods and all.

settle down you, I'm talking about reloading, and whining about not having a 650!

Besides, you all are getting a bit out of control over there, the skinny dipping parties in the woods and all.

Hey, don't knock it until you've tried it!!! And no that wasn't an invitation.....

Oh, I've been skinny dipping a time or twelve little missy.

In your case is it still called SKINNY dipping? hmmmmmmmmm :D:D:D:D:D

Oh, I really gotta get you for this one...it may not be today, or tomorrow....but oh, have I got some serious thunkin' to do!!! :P

What for telling on your parties? Come on that old tourist couple that walked in on your skinny dipping party last year is still in therapy

In your case is it still called SKINNY dipping? hmmmmmmmmm

It's all about perspective.

Grizz skinny dipping,,,,oh the horror,,,my eyes my eyes, my brain, my brain!!!!!

and then.... but I HAVE!!!!!!!!! and I peeked tuu!!!!!!!!!!!

promises promises

Archived