SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reloaded a little over two hundred shotgun shells this morning, then was off to a job interview, now just sitting at home debating about reloading some more.... Decisions decisions

Ifin' I able ta shoot da same amount of matches dis year as last year, din I got all da ammo I need til tree years from now ! :lol:

Dat cabin fever thinger, ya know ! ;)

If I ever get this all loaded up I'll be set til fall, but will need to load a crap load of shotgun shells to match that.

I can only sit at the rock chucker for so long though before I need a break, and tylonol for my shoulders.

Hoping to get the rest of the 1500 thru the belling die this weekend, then can work on hand priming during the week while watching TV or whatever.

Shotgun reloads are going to be just for varmint control and practice. Still haven't found a load that works the mrs. Match shooting i have a few cases of shells for. She doesn't even like the AA featherlites. So we ordered even a smaller bushing for the reader

Shotgun reloads are going to be just for varmint control and practice. Still haven't found a load that works the mrs. Match shooting i have a few cases of shells for. She doesn't even like the AA featherlites. So we ordered even a smaller bushing for the reader

What ever ya got to do boy.........just member.......

Ifin' Mama aint happy, din by Gawd, nobody's happy ! ;):lol::lol:

I'm happy! I get to sit on the couch with the computer, and boy does this heating pad on my back feels good! Plus I don't have to cook tonight! Course, I didn't get to go shoot today, but that's not Buick's fault, he's as disappointed as I am.....

What ever ya got to do boy.........just member.......

Ifin' Mama aint happy, din by Gawd, nobody's happy ! ;):lol::lol:

preeeeezactly why I been busting my arse all day trying to keep Momma happy, Hawk!

It ain't working......... :unsure:

Guess coming home late and smelling of whisky didn't hep much.

But I'll do it again sometime. :)

I'm happy! I get to sit on the couch with the computer, and boy does this heating pad on my back feels good! Plus I don't have to cook tonight! Course, I didn't get to go shoot today, but that's not Buick's fault, he's as disappointed as I am.....

Well....at least y'all can say ya did git ta go shootin' once dis year.

Me.........I aint gonna say nothin' ! ! :angry::angry::angry:

I reckon ya gotta do what cha gotta do to keep momma happy.

If'n she enjoys shooting, it means you get to go more.

She enjoys it a lot but we don't shoot too many together, one because she is still breastfeeding but with the cost of the shoot plus the cost of daycare it makes it pretty expensive. So we alternate who watches the kids and who has the day to play, of course shegoes shopping on here free days instead sometimes

preeeeezactly why I been busting my arse all day trying to keep Momma happy, Hawk!

It ain't working......... :unsure:

Guess coming home late and smelling of whisky didn't hep much.

But I'll do it again sometime. :)

Yea....Mommas seem to frown on dat fer some reason or nother.....

Been known to do ta more din a time or too an didn't care what Momma thought ! ;)

And ifin' I can pull it off, Badger.....I'll most likely do it agin fer shore ! ! ! :P

Yeah, once so far....should have been a lot more than that by now! Plus we ain't gonna get to go to Lake George next month....I've got my fingers crossed for the next Pawnee shoot, that's a whole month away :(

She enjoys it a lot but we don't shoot too many together, one because she is still breastfeeding but with the cost of the shoot plus the cost of daycare it makes it pretty expensive. So we alternate who watches the kids and who has the day to play, of course shegoes shopping on here free days instead sometimes

So.....let me git dis all worked out Evil...........

When Momma has a free day, and you take over her duties and Momma goes shoppin'.......

Do dat mean ya breastfeed da kid two ? :blink:

Gawd man.........I need a drink ........bad like ! :(:unsure::wacko:

Silly apache chicken... Just for that umI'm going to make it rain for next months shoot

I'm actually working on one for Hawk, and another one for Pit Bull Tex, and two more for friends here in Denver....gotta get those four done before I can start anymore, the sewing room just ain't big enough to hold anymore and I'm losing my extra storage space in less than a month when the kid comes home from college for the summer.....

Just tried a smaller bushing in the press but these shells are still a bit stiff think ill have to get a smaller one.

Sure made a mess out of a few rabbits, not sure I'm going to have much left for the pot

Won't be able to make that one either Grizz. Lake George is the day we'll be leaving for Utah, Boulder is the day we'll be coming back from Utah.....

Or wait for it.............

S N O W!!

The snow isn't supposed to be here til Monday, and it only rained enough to make the street wet.....

Hey, Buick and I must be special, we got a letter from Barack Obama today! Buick brought in the mail right before he went to get the pizza, and one of the envelopes had a return address of the White House....opened it but didn't read it, told Buick I didn't need it ruining my appetite.....

Silly apache chicken... Just for that umI'm going to make it rain for next months shoot

Ya know Evil........no matter how much I tell ya......ya just keep on diggin'........

I WILL have my day and pay backs are a bitch so I'm told ! ;)

Bmc has a point... Im still waiting for my quilt

Doin' that much dancin'......ya gonna be waitin' a mighty long time !

I'm actually working on one for Hawk, and another one for Pit Bull Tex, and two more for friends here in Denver....gotta get those four done before I can start anymore, the sewing room just ain't big enough to hold anymore and I'm losing my extra storage space in less than a month when the kid comes home from college for the summer.....

Just rent a tow behind travel trailer wif a bump out fer her.

She'll be happier din a hawg rollin' round in da SNOW ! :lol::lol:

hey, I worked on yours for a while this morning....I've got the top almost finished, just gotta work on the borders....if I can decide how I want to do them :huh:

Just tried a smaller bushing in the press but these shells are still a bit stiff think ill have to get a smaller one.

Sure made a mess out of a few rabbits, not sure I'm going to have much left for the pot

Sopposed to have pressure on the press.........packs and settles the shot down.

Change the shot size, I figure.

Archived