SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are great people...who do you think gave us the steaks? Inch thick, so big we couldn't even finish them, cooked medium rare just like we like em'....and then topped it off with the apple pie.....that was a GREAT night!!!!

Bout time you showed up, critter! Now, where's my rum and coke? and I'll take apple cobbler ifn' you'd be so kind...

You ma'am have been naughty so no rum for you and for sure no cobbler

I think I'm gonna be findin' out real soon....Purdy Boy has been in that story thread an awful long time now.....I think he's about to get his revenge..... :o:blink::lol:

Well Hawk I'll stand one more round. then I'll hit the blankets. Need to ride night hawk in 6 hours. :huh:

I LIKE EVERYTHING YOU GOT---PILE IT ON ,,,AND GIMME A PITCHER OF ICE COLD BREW TO WARSH IT DOWN :D

Bottles, set Miss Cupcake up!

I'm thinking it might be about time to drive to the next town over to the drive thru DQ...chocolate covered cherry blizzard made with chocolate ice cream and add brownie chunks!

Not really, but I do muddle thru.

You can teach me same way Red Johnson taught me how to shoot gunfighter.....wait til I'm totally plastered on strawberry margaritas (thanks Burgandy Ballou :wacko: ), then triple dawg dare me to just go out the next morning and do it.......Red's lucky to be alive!

Well Hawk I'll stand one more round. then I'll hit the blankets. Need to ride night hawk in 6 hours. :huh:

Padre..I'll stand ya dat round an din some.

I'll sleep safe knowin' yur night hawkin' !

I like Burgandy and Ric-a-d-split, they are nice folks.

Why yes, they are, and Burgandy is more than generous about addin' the takillya to her margaritas.....

You can teach me same way Red Johnson taught me how to shoot gunfighter.....wait til I'm totally plastered on strawberry margaritas (thanks Burgandy Ballou :wacko: ), then triple dawg dare me to just go out the next morning and do it.......Red's lucky to be alive!

Dat's kinda dangerous ..........don't ya tank ? :huh::blink:

I wasn't still plastered by the next morning......by then the only problem was the hangover :wacko::wacko:

I was athinkin' more on da lines of fallin' off da dancin' table ! ;)

And dat hang over stuff aint all dat bad ! Been der way two many times ta remember ! :D

:wacko:

Who put them DEAD minners on the pizza ?

:huh:

CB

Does whar dead minners ? <_<

I was athinkin' more on da lines of fallin' off da dancin' table ! ;)

And dat hang over stuff aint all dat bad ! Been der way two many times ta remember ! :D

there wern't room for no table dancin' that night...let's see, how many people did we have stuffed into Josie and Cutter's fifth wheel? There was me and Buick, Red, Josie and Cutter, Luther and Lady, Sonora and Vaquero, Gingles and Tida, Ric and Burgandy....there may have even been one or two more, I don't remember now....it was a little crowded in there!

there wern't room for no table dancin' that night...let's see, how many people did we have stuffed into Josie and Cutter's fifth wheel? There was me and Buick, Red, Josie and Cutter, Luther and Lady, Sonora and Vaquero, Gingles and Tida, Ric and Burgandy....there may have even been one or two more, I don't remember now....it was a little crowded in there!

I'd say so ! An ta takillya flowed, uh.

It wood be a bad thin' din, if somebody cut da cheese...........

But I don't guess dat happened.............or did it ? <_<

Done....heck, aren't we just getting started? It ain't even Saturday yet....

YUP ! We aint no whar near beenin' done !

Let's see...........let's celebrate bein' alive ! Yea, dat's it...............beenin' alive !

An Evil Critter's good credit wif bottles ! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'd say so ! An ta takillya flowed, uh.

It wood be a bad thin' din, if somebody cut da cheese...........

But I don't guess dat happened.............or did it ? <_<

I couldn't tell ya....ifn' they did, I don't recollect!! But we might as well run up the critter's tab, he's about the only one around here that Bottles ain't mad at yet!

Everybody turn in early or what?

So what's on tap for tomorrow? I'm gonna sleep late and bum around the house...hopefully...unless, no, not even going to consider it. I am going to get some reloading worked on tomorrow, no matter what.

Archived