SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

Chips i have but no green crap. Choices are salsa or cheese

At last, Evil......me an you got somethin' we can agree two ! What da hell is da world comin' two ? :lol::lol:

Dat green stuff reminds me of dat other green stuff dat comes oout of the south end of a north goin' bull ! :o

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not too windy here, Avocados are good targets

All rat din..........get dat cobbler a cookin' !

I'll fetch da Bulleit.

I like guacamole. Hey Evil, if'n that cobbler is peach, you'd make a friend for life in Miz Grizz if you sent some down this way.

I'm not a peach person my own self, I like apple.

Howdy Hawk, long time no see, the men in the white coats take you off again? If so, I guess you escaped again too.

Home, got the ussual pizza plus a taco grande pizza just for grins and giggles.

Need more tylonol before I get too busy baking pizza.

OK Calico, have to tried Buick's Kindle? That might be easier to deal with taking your laptop out of the deal, as there are many more ways your laptop could be failing to connect.

Can't get it on the Kindle either.....Buick is starting to have youtube Kiss video withdrawals....

Oh, and if you haven't checked out the story yet, there's a threesome skinnydipping party going on right now...... :blush:

(ok, it's kind of a lame one, but we gotta try and keep it PG, it would be a lot more fun if we didn't!) :lol:

Yaaaaahooooo!! My official cowboy weekend is here!!! Tomorrow evening we go to the PBR bullriding in Des Moines. We have been going for years and take our kids and some of the nieces & nephews. They are about grown now but they all still look forward the PBR. Flint (the PBR clown) and some of the riders will be at the Bass Pro tomorrow afternoon so I'll go see them.

Then Sunday is the Goddard Cowboys shoot!!

Hawk old pard pass da Bulleit I gotta brace myself!

CPK

I like guacamole. Hey Evil, if'n that cobbler is peach, you'd make a friend for life in Miz Grizz if you sent some down this way.

I'm not a peach person my own self, I like apple.

Howdy Hawk, long time no see, the men in the white coats take you off again? If so, I guess you escaped again too.

Home, got the ussual pizza plus a taco grande pizza just for grins and giggles.

Need more tylonol before I get too busy baking pizza.

Sort of.

Damn near came a ZOMBIE !

I'll take care of dat Grande pizza fer ya......got some Bulliet two !

Well Hawk, glad ya made it back, folks her abouts were beginning to wonder.

Best not to let folks know you might be a zombie though, they might start shootin at cha.

Where the heck is everybody tonight?? Out partyin' for real or whut?? I mean, come on, Evil Critter is buyin', let's get this party going! Don't make me give up and go watch Ghost Adventures reruns..... :wacko:

Have fun CPK....unless you'd rather come help clean the house seeing as our shoot got cancelled because of the stinkin' snow!! :angry:

Nope. my specialty is ta trackin mud after the cleanins dun jus ask my wife.

Where the heck is everybody tonight?? Out partyin' for real or whut?? I mean, come on, Evil Critter is buyin', let's get this party going! Don't make me give up and go watch Ghost Adventures reruns..... :wacko:

Well.....I shore aint gonna pass on a free party.........

Especially ifin da Evil criiter is buyin' ! :lol:

Bottles, hand me a large bottle of Bulliet an some of dat Grande pizza. ;)

It's all on the Evil critter's tab tonight, so drink up Hawk! He bought last week and promised he'd do it again this week ifn' we got it past six pages....had that done by 10:30 that night..... :lol:

Well.....I shore aint gonna pass on a free party.........

Especially ifin da Evil criiter is buyin' ! :lol:

Bottles, hand me a large bottle of Bulliet an some of dat Grande pizza. ;)

Heck Hawk I'll drink with you, Bottles set em up pass me some pizza please. :)

Yup.....shore nuff is good Grizz !

Tank ya !

Padre......pull up a chair an I'll pull da cork ! ! ;)

I don't care for the peach cobbler grizz but ive been told i make a passible peach cobler. If you ever make it this way naybe ill make up a batch

Yup.....shore nuff is good Grizz !

Tank ya !

Padre......pull up a chair an I'll pull da cork ! ! ;)

Be rite proud to.

Bout time you showed up, critter! Now, where's my rum and coke? and I'll take apple cobbler ifn' you'd be so kind...

One good thing about being on death's door step is one gets to watch what ever one wants.

Lady Hawk got me all three seasons of Justified. Watched two. And now I know what "Apple Pie"moonshine is and I must say, it sounds very good !

Be rite proud to.

Well......Great Grand Dad lived to 102. Grand Dad lived to be 101.

Both had a shot of whiskey in the morning and the evening and rolled their own cigarettes like a machine could.

Smoked like freight trains and drink all the time..............but not alcoholics. They held jobs. Cowboying mostly.

So settle down an we'll drink an swap lies !

Ain't that the truth Padre....especially when camping out on the range with a bunch of good friends after a free steak dinner to celebrate Buick's birthday.....

I still have fond memories of that night....thanks to Luther and Lady Justice!!

It's heavenly....I've had it before.....talk about YUM!!!!!

It's on my newly revised bucket list ! ;)

Archived