SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY

Grizzly Dave

Well, Evil DoGooder is footing the bill tonight, so eat, drink, and be Mary. Well, Calico can do that, so the rest of us will just be merry. Calico can do that too, if fact she can be Merri too! :D

Padre is in charge of picking up and baking the pizza since he seems to be in an all fired rush.

I'll be along eventually, gotta get out of the office here in a bit, then home to pick up some stuff and then a trip up to moms, then the pizza store.

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya gonna stop by the liquor store and then my house in case I can't talk Buick into it??? I'll take some zinfandle (Sutter Home please), some rum, prefer the good stuff but am used to the cheap Ronrico crap, or some Jamisons????

Well, Evil DoGooder is footing the bill tonight, so eat, drink, and be Mary. Well, Calico can do that, so the rest of us will just be merry. Calico can do that too, if fact she can be Merri too! :D

Padre is in charge of picking up and baking the pizza since he seems to be in an all fired rush.

I'll be along eventually, gotta get out of the office here in a bit, then home to pick up some stuff and then a trip up to moms, then the pizza store.

Tonight well have Road kill Pizza with smashed rabbit onions garlic tomatos olives and greenHatchs peppers. :D

Grizz, whut am I supposed to buy it with, my good looks and charm....of which I have none??? I ain't got no money on me, don't carry it to work

Padre, thanks but no thanks, I'd rather have diet yogurt..... :blink:

Well I reckon you should have planned ahead then...or you can just stop home real quick and go back out, heck that's what I have to do to take some stuff to moms and pick up pizza.

Well I reckon you should have planned ahead then...or you can just stop home real quick and go back out, heck that's what I have to do to take some stuff to moms and pick up pizza.

What you ain't giong to eat my road kill pizza? :P

Naw, I want to leave it for Evil Dogooder.

Why should he get the good stuff, he ain't worthy of road kill. :lol::lol:

Ha and i just left the liquor store guess I'm going to have to drink thus sissy rum stuff all by myself

Well, considering he can't get on his Kindle til I get the whole wireless router thingy fixed....how's he gonna know if you don't tell him??

Evil, Grizzly Dave, Purty Boy, CB, ect,The walls have ears.

Tonight the menu is bbq beef ribs and rack of lamb corn bread baby red potatos corn on the cob

German chocolate cake/Dutch oven cherry cobbler

only if you put snow on it!

Don't tempt me i have all weekend to dance up some snow for you

Buick will love those!!! Are ya sure ya ain't got any chips??

NO she don't mean buffilo chips. :o:lol:

About 6:45 if the fire behaves

Well, in dis wind......tank it'll take a long spell fer dat fire ta do what needs doin' !

Archived