SASS Wire Forum

.357 Winchester AE Large Loop Trails End Saddle Ring Carbine and 12 gauge Hammered Double.

Model 94 AE Winchester .357 Magnum. This is the appropriately named Trails End version designed specifically for cowboy shooters, carrying 11 rounds. The Trails End versions weigh in at 6 1/2 pounds, and this one is offered with the the large loop lever made popular by John Wayne first in the movie "Stagecoach" in 1939, and then carried on in most of his movies as well as being featured in the TV Series "The Rifleman" with Chuck Connors. Not the fastest shooter in the lineup, but worth a ton of style points.

It has a few Match scuffs. List is in the $1,000 plus range, but I'll take $450 Shipped. You can always but the small loop after market.

Also offerd is a 12 gauge, Mule Eared (Real Hammers) External firing pin, Coach Gun. This is the early Chinese version that was a little better quality than the second version. This is not the Stoger or the Century Arms, but it looks like the Century Arms of which this is the forerunner. This is called the "Coach 12". Shipped it is $250.

Both together is $650.

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m87/KW7DSP/Guns/IMG_3446_zps516b775c.jpg

You will have to follow the link as it won't let me post a photo.

The Rugers are gone.

Dang, Frio, you got yerself one schweet deal!!

Archived