SASS Wire Forum

Feinstein's Bill Goes Down 60/40

Gold Canyon Kid #43974

OFS :excl:

Maybe that witch will just go away now.........

LG

Only if a house falls on her

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

I have been voting aguinst her for years...Not enough of me to get rid of her...Just hoping she does not retire and come back here for Gov Moonbeams job...

Texas Lizard

LORD HAVE MERCY---SHE HOPEFULLY WILL BE TOO WORE OUT BY THEN

I have been voting aguinst her for years...Not enough of me to get rid of her...Just hoping she does not retire and come back here for Gov Moonbeams job...

What a truly frightening thought. The good news is she will be 85 at the end of her current (and hopefully last!) term. That should be too old for any new adventures in elective office.......even here in CA. Lets hope this was her swan song.

Actually the senate only voted to kill an amendment compromise BG check, basic bill still in tact but no republican favored the basic bill. Hi Cap Mag amendments and ASW ban amendments still expected and should not fare as well as the Compromise BGC amendment that went down today.

Hopefully from my fingertips to Gods ear and then things may get back to normal.

The defeat of the Feinstein defeat hidden on drudge sorry about that. Only high cap mag thing left perhaps.

What a truly frightening thought. The good news is she will be 85 at the end of her current (and hopefully last!) term. That should be too old for any new adventures in elective office.......even here in CA. Lets hope this was her swan song.

Strom Thurmond, Robert Byrd.

Archived