SASS Wire Forum

Silver State Shootists

Griff

Are the Silver State Shootists still active? I'm headed up that way later this week, and might either shoot or just go out to watch. But, don't what to make the detour to Carson City if they're no longer shooting.

thank you Ace. The email got returned as "undeliverable" and website link on the Clubs page kept giving me a "...cannot display page" error.

The website displays just fine for me.

They are having a big bore shoot this coming weekend.

and a Buffalo Shoot May 11 and 12

The email address on the website is

marshallgoldy@frontier.com

Aye, got an email from Marshall Goldy and their flyer... now deciding if I wanna take that much ammo and guns... since I have to go to CA afterwards...

Well I went, saw, and was defeated! :wacko:

Exhausting day, great weather, the sunburn tells all! Way different match; SAs, shotgun, cowboy rifle, belly gun and "big-bore" all on one stage! Times 5! Long stages, "interesting sweeps", and borrowed guns! 'Nough said, to be experienced, not explained! :D This match ain't for girlie-boys, game men and women only! :ph34r: (Dusty Boddems, you'd have loved it)!

I don't "think" I embarrassed TX, but I sure didn't show up all those Nevadans either!

Thanks to Shotgun Marshal and Smithy for the use of cart and belly-gun! fun to go back to a place I hadn't been in 6 or 7 years (boy how time flys), and be welcome as tho' you hadn't missed a match!

Now that they're back to their regular matches... I think it'll be safe to venture out here 'til next April when they do this again!

Archived