SASS Wire Forum

THE MIDWEST CLASSIC SCORES ARE UP!

I'm making the final preparations to head out. I gotta' pick up some caps for my six shooters and load up Ol' Green.

Hey Mose!! I'll see y'all in the mornin'!

I talked to Matt Hamilton. He'll be there in the mornin' too!

Copperhead Joe won B-Western, Big Six Henderson won Classic Cowboy. Iron Maiden won Ladie's Duelist, Papa Dave won Range Boss. Tn. Tombstone won Outlaw. Cleve won Frontiersman. Sweet Sister Kit won Junior Girls. Dew or Dye was Ladie's Overall. More to come!!

You know it's a great match when the weather sucks and everybody is walkin' around with big grins on their mugs and they stay 'til the wee hours and party after the banquet!!

WAY TO GO MOSE 'N' BELLA!!

Where is the ordinary GREAT! At an Outlaw Entertainment Shoot! Blackwater is right. The sad faces and grumbling going on was at the end and cowpokes were sorry it was all over!

Thanks Mose, Bella, and MJ! We all had a great time! and can't wait for the next one.

But, I am already cheering up cuz the next leg in this here Triple Crown is only a month away. It is Home Of the Greatest Steak in SASS!

The Ohio State Shoot! YEE-HAW!

Cumberland Drifter won 49er. Good shootin', Pard!

Thanks again,

KCD

scores are here https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1IL5cfQY95MWFlHNUh4ZTREWkE/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks to every one for coming

Mose, thank you Bella and MJ for a great shoot. Side matches were a ball as was the team matches and the main match. The only thing that would have made it better would have been no rain.

Thanks again.

Randy

Mose and Bella, right proud to call ya'll friends! You two are the best hosts that a shoot could ask for! You put on one great time! The value of this shoot was fantastic, the shoot was as first rate as any I have shot! Stages were fast, no "p" traps, thought provoking and most of all fun to shoot. Congrats to all the winners, especially to one of the finest young men in SASS, Missouri Lefty! Way to go little man! So many friends that were great to see. All you Triple Crown shooters, we will be looking forward to seeing you all in Piqua Ohio, home of the Miami Valley Cowboys!

Congrats to Sgt. Eli. Top gunfighter and sweet 16...th. :)

Thanks Buck, wish you and Sugah could have been there, but I'll see you in Alabama if not sooner!

Can't wait for the next leg of the Triple Crown in Ohio.

Mose n Bella, great match it was fun.

:D:D:D

Thanks to Mose n' Bella and the Kaskaskia Cowboys. We had a great time at the Classic. You all put on a great match! Good friends, good food, fun stages and side match.

See ya soon at the Ohio State, the second leg of the Triple Crown.

Ringer & Miss Behavin'

This is the second year in a row I've gone and I've had a good time both years, Mose and Bella do a great job. I could only manage third in Silver Senior but I did win the Campground Cannon side match. :lol:

......... but I did win the Campground Cannon side match. :lol:

He did not have much competition at this match. However, Crazy Mingo and Furball will both be at Ohio State!!!!! Who will win the great cannon war at Hard Times??????

Hey Cleve, tell Teresa to plug her ears! Oh man this is gonna be great, cannons and the Alabama crew! Hey Ya'll, bring your beno!

mose,bella and crew, once again a job very well done...everything was right as rain.......even though ya couldn't hold off the rain....you kept it mostly at a drizzle ;) food was good and always ontime...you two set an excellent example of how a match should run.im looking forward to returning the favor...see yall soon. :)

Archived