SASS Wire Forum

Colonoscopy Prep is Awful

Just wanted to say I am having a crummy evening. Nuff Said.

Frazee

Yup.........been der an done dat..............TWICE ALREADY !

Settin in da outhouse all day is shore nuff a pain in da back side ! :blink:

I'll second and third what Allie Mo said!!!!! Get it done on a regular basis. Colorectal cancer is dreadful .... a little discomfort from colonoscopy is nothing. That said, do not drive after the "twilight sleep" sedation, you will not be right in the head for a while. Just ask my wiffe!

See you down the trail......

Prep no enjoyment, but fascinated getting to watch the screen while playing around inside ya and listening to the doc along with the nurse talk about everything. I joined in the conservation and had em laughing. Fun asken, What that? I tried to get the doc ta let me stay awake fer the 5 by-passes. Ya can ifen you can count backwards from 100. Never make it to 99 :o:lol:

Do it right the first time.

My father in-law's hunting pal didn't do it right. They had to send him home and schedule another one a couple of weeks later. He had to go through it all again within a couple of weeks.

I started my prep about 4 days prior the drinking the salty lemon/lime drink, changed my diet for better results.

Good luck and don't wander too far from the outhouse.

The VA believes in the anatheista (or whatever) here in Amarillo!!!

Or I wouldnt have had it done,

Tascosa

Oh hell no Tascosa... ! <_<

I wanta be awake fer it all.......cuz

Da first time when I wake up an see dat Doc wif dis big ole smile on hie face, I'll cold cock him one ! :angry:

The worse part for me was the "broth diet". But I found if you boil some carrots, onion, and cabbage in the broth, strain the solids out, it sure tastes a whole lot better! And it is still "legal".

Knarley

Archived