SASS Wire Forum

Evil Critter is at it again...

Grizzly Dave

The garden gnomes, my kinfolk, are covered.

17927_4190378617804_938920857_n.jpg

Dang it Evil, make it stop, my snow blower is broke, and just doing that part of the walk with a shovel about killed me.

Maybe 5 more inches since I snow blowed this afternoon.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, we're at about 14 inches, and still coming down pretty heavy. I guess I should head to the bunkhouse in case the boss doesn't call a snow day. Even if he doesn't, I may.

Well I tried calling the office to tell them I wouldn't be making it in today, but no answer, so I guess I'm not the only one. When the boss is out of town we kind of each call our own snow days, and if the majority do, then it's official, anyone who went in gets a make up day later. The benefit of working in a very very very small company.

Think I"ll take the shovel for a quick walk and then try again.

Well, I survived shoveling the walks, didn't bother with the driveway, it's way too deep since the snowblower died before I got to it yesterday.

I took some POV video of me shoveling for your entertainment, or to put you to sleep when it's nap time. It's uploading now.

EVIL

when are ya gonna replant the garden ?

:huh:

Mid June i think

CB

That's my old blue snow shovel. I've had it as long as I can remember, the front edge has come off, but it's still the best snow shovel I got. Don't much care for them plastic ones.

I hardly had to mow last year at all, too dry, the grass didn't grow no matter how much I watered.

All this spring snow I reckon I'll have to mow a couple of times, but after it dies back out, who knows.

A few terms keep coming up that I don't understand. One is "snow blower." Is that like what they use at ski resorts to augment the natural snow? And "snow shovel." Do they come in square point and round point? Or are they narrow like those little garden spades?

I can put together an instructional video if you'd like, but it will have to wait until I get my snow blower fixed. Cost will be whatever it costs to get my snow blower fixed.

Tylonol, I need tylonol.

Well, the rains came and the grass didn't get cut. Sheep, that what I need, sheep.

Goats for the blackberry vines and sheep for the grass. Captain Jack would love it.

Those wrascally wabbits just ain't getting the job done.

Archived