SASS Wire Forum

Benefit Shoots for the Gibson Family

Shakey # 12556L

As many know we lost a great young man, Lightning Cat, AKA Gordon Gibson. Just a heads up for everyone. There will be two shoots coming up for the Cat Family to help out with costs and for support. On April 20th a shoot is set by the Rockvale Bunch with lunch after. Also the Colorado Cowboys will have a benefit shoot on May 4th to help out. This includes an auction afterwards. The info is posted on both there websites that can be found here on the SASS clubs page. Hope to see you at one of these shoots. I'm sure if I missed any info our other local members will post to this topic.

Thanks Shakey

I plan to be there for the two matchs hope to see every one at both of them.

GK

Buick and I unfortunately can't make the May match at the Colorado Cowboys, but I'm gonna be donating a couple of quilts. I sure hope any other shooters around here who can't make it will at least consider donating either money or items for the auction. I know all those involved would sure appreciate it!

Folks, if you have a special memory or story from your meetings with Lightning Cat please send a card to the family. We will make sure they get it.

Send your notes or donation to my wife and I. On the back of your envelope in one corner just write Gibsons and we will not open it.

Thanks

Herb Small

812 Skyway Blvd.

Colorado Springs, CO 80905

Archived