SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure ill just have to wait till your here then start to dance. Well there is always regionals on sept. We normally don't have too much snow by then

Don't worry ill make the stages easier. But not a gimmy. We will have three normal speed stuff but we are also going to have some where you will need to be able to put your bullets in a small area

We have one week of vacation planned in May, haven't decided on the other week, we'll have to see. With a kid in college, we may not be able to afford two vacations in one year..... :unsure:

Don't worry I'm sure for you could find something the size of a barn to shoot

I know but deer tastes so GOOD!

indeed--dunt get venison but once every 10 yrs tho.

As fer cats, sorry to offend sensibilities, but my fave book for amusement is "1001 Uses for a Dead Cat."

Make sure it's a really BIG barn......oh, and do you guys have any calendars up there to time me with??

Nope they use the calendars to time me but i thinkcan find some time capsules or something for you

Yup ask grizz he's seen video to prove it. I have my good days and ive had my bad. Stages in the teens and stanges over a hundred

Last year at state my best stage, double clutching my rifle almost every shoot was the 19th fastest shooter. Not bad for my first big shoot ever. But when i tried a pump instead of my stock steoger my time was like 70 something

I have so many train wrecks it's not funny. One of these days i should actually practice.

18th out of how many shooters Grizz??

Well, er, uh, maybe 19? :D

No, out of 35 shooters actually. So middle of the pack, I'm moving up, I have been in the lower third for a while.

Good for you grizz. It's weird when you find yourself placing higher and higher

It's nice to see some improvement again, I was stuck for a year or two, now seeing times dropping down some. Now if I could just hit the dad blamed targets all the time then I'd be doing really well!!!

It's nice to see some improvement again, I was stuck for a year or two, now seeing times dropping down some. Now if I could just hit the dad blamed targets all the time then I'd be doing really well!!!

PICKY, PICKY, PICKY.

You hit one outta five and first thing you know, you are looking for two outta five.

It is a slippery slope, my friend, a slippery slope.

Well, when I was a tad pole I used to ride up the T bar lift between my moms legs so I could go sliding down a slippery slope on skis. Heck fire, I bet there ain't too many folks around any more that remember T bar lifts, much less have experience with them. Gotta be careful hanging the lift up when you get off or it will clobber you. Probably one reason they ain't around no more.

Archived