SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pups think that all cats are chew toys some people think that is really rude.

Some people ain't got no sence of at all.

Well, the meatloaf was pretty good...Buick sure likes my meatloaf. Now to remember to take the little pies for dessert out of the oven in a couple of minutes....

Im in sun valley, Theres only one street, the people get meaner and tougher the farther down you go.

I live in the LAST house. :lol::lol::lol::lol::P

I'M ON MY WAY

NoNo but plenty Bambi and a little Thumper stew.

Actually munching on some Bambi summer sausage as i type this

Now the big decision is what's for supper. I have deer Loin, pork chops, roast our do a veggie night. Salad, potatoes and Thumper. I know just the place to find some

I like Bambi on a kabob in 2" cubes

...and you oughta taste my HASSENPFEFFER :)

Now ma'am when your all alone and outnumbered.........

Fight dirty....

Hey speaking of brainless how is that cat of yours doing? I still need to make one snow shoe. Big and plump hopefully

Evil

don't ya have enough sence to QUIT , while ya is behind ?

:huh:

CB :P

He don't have no sense period!!! But he does amuse me at times..... :lol:

Now if i quit while i was behind i would never get ahead. Ya have to have thick skin and the ability to endure when dealing with life....

And females

Hey speaking of brainless how is that cat of yours doing? I still need to make one snow shoe. Big and plump hopefully

Angel is just fine, thank you for asking......and she IS not big and plump

and if you'd quit making it snow you wouldn't need snow shoes!!

Now if i quit while i was behind i would never get ahead. Ya have to have thick skin and the ability to endure when dealing with life....

And females

And how boring would your life be without females??? You may want to think about the consequences of that one for a while....

If i quit making it snow there would be no excuse for you not to come visit our state match and hang out with the Apache chicken and me. You should see some of the trick shots I've been conniving up for the side matches.. Knarley bob accused me of being down right evil for some reason

Nope i treasure my wife and my daughter. They are true blessings and help me get through the day. They rank up there with a good gun, not quite there but close ;)

July 12,13,14.

They have me the weirdest look when i said splitting cards or bullets was too easy.

She truly is the best part of my day but I'll never admit that to her. Good thing she didn't read this much.

Well, I appreciate the invite, but I can't get time off work in July....which really sucks. but we'll have to try and make it up Minnesnowta way some day....but only if you promise us no white stuff while we're there!

I was thinking about cutting aspirin off of pin heads but i realized that was too easy so im thinking maybe an old family game we used to do ,shooting 22 brass at 20 yrds off of a log. Iron sights only brass facing you not standing

Archived