SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

Thumper has lots of special places in our house, none of them involve a plate!

I have the original movie on both VHS and DVD, Bambi 2 on DVD, a stuffed Thumper, a Thumper pin, a Thumper charm, a ceramic Thumper, a Thumper t-shirt, Thumper pajamas, and a tattoo of Thumper on my left calf......

Get the feeling I kinda like Thumper???

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, vids are done finally, took me a while as I had to edit several of them, and edit together a tribute to Stoney Bart who passed on.

They can be found

if you are interested.

I amitt I like thumper also Fried, baked, stewed, in meatloaf or just plain

Cooked. :)

You won't let Buick go shooting, you have him working on the weekend, and you won't buy drinks in the Saloon.

:angry:

Hey, at least I got quite a bit of work done on one of the quilts I'm making......people are being wonderfully patient, but the things don't sew themselves and I'll never get them done and sent off to their new forever homes if I don't get them finished....

He's more than welcome to go shooting without me any time he wants.....but he never would have found the place without me......

Heck, he still has trouble finding Pawnee's new home and they've been there for a year now! I love the man dearly, he's my soul mate and best friend, but he is kinda locationally challenged.....

Hey, at least I got quite a bit of work done on one of the quilts I'm making......people are being wonderfully patient, but the things don't sew themselves and I'll never get them done and sent off to their new forever homes if I don't get them finished....

Well if you didn't spen so much time in the Saloon drinking you could get some work done. :lol::lol::P

Drinks on Calico. :lol:

I heard that loud and clear! CALICO is buying tonight

No no no no no!!!!! Calico wants someone to buy HER a drink......ain't there ONE gentleman in here tonight that will buy a lady a strawberry margarita???

SHE IS ? ! ? :blink:

Well hell Bottles.....give some very, very, very expensive stuff ! :lol::lol:

Grizz....ya been lyin' to me Pard.............

You IS fast ! :)

That was the Pegleg Pete memorial stage, all misses can be erased with a rifle reload and hit the bonus target, so in the spirit of ol' Pegleg, I went as fast as I could not really caring if I missed or not. I did try to shoot the proper sequence though. I was surprised at how many I actually hit going that fast.

NO CALICO IS NOT BUYIN' TONIGHT!!!!!!

Oh she is buying from now on... Ok looks like we drink for free fellas

I ain't buying AT ALL for anyone who was picking on Thumper OR has been doin' snow dances!!!!!

Oh da hell ya say !

Bottles .....keep dat very, very, very expensive stuff com in !

Fellers, you are barking up the wrong tree, I happen to know for a FACT that she sweet talked ol' Bottles and anything that anyone tells him to put on her tab, he puts on their own tab instead.

Roasting thumper over a fire while sitting in a snow bank.... Hhmmmm sounds delicious

Ha bottles may catch a bullet trying that :)

Now that just ain't rite Calico wants to roast you, and you want to shoot bottles. what did bottles do to you?

Archived