SASS Wire Forum

PIZZA FRIDAY starts NOW!

Grizzly Dave

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ya know, I got about 1k of 38s out in the shop waiting to be loaded, and 1k more new cases coming in as early as tomorrow....

And where am I?

In the house on the computer...

Next house I'm gonna have my loading stuff IN the house, be much easier to just do a little at a time that way.

Page 4 already and we've only been partyin' a little over 4 hours......

Bottles, around round for the house on Evil's tab....we's havin' some fun tonight! :D

I have about two k to load and another four that in waiting on bullets for, so i feel your pain. I still think a small one room cabin would work for me. .... The wife and kids can have the house up the hill :)

I have about two k to load and another four that in waiting on bullets for, so i feel your pain. I still think a small one room cabin would work for me. .... The wife and kids can have the house up the hill :)

I'm thinkin all this snow /winter temps is all my fault...I dun took the sand bags outta the truck!

CPK

You got a whole lot more cases than I do.

I started with 1k bought ammo

Had a few hundred already from over the years

Bought 1k last year

Bought another 1k this year

Please don't say anything nice, if you do I will KNOW you're an imposter!!! Plus, I think that's against Saloon rules....

hmm ok how about... Kittens are amazing companions and everybody should have one?

You got a whole lot more cases than I do.

I started with 1k bought ammo

Had a few hundred already from over the years

Bought 1k last year

Bought another 1k this year

I kept all my brass from before shooting sass. Plus i try to by a box of ammo every other match. Then i picked up some hand loads at a couple of auctions that i reduced to components. I still have never bought new brass. May have to for my new Sharps. A bunch of the brass i got in the deal were split.

OK, got the video cameras charged up for the match tomorrow, and made sure I have the head strap mount in the bag, which I forgot last match.

I really need to get some time to make my custom under the cowboy hat mount, but just never seem to have the time.

Speaking of time, I'd best make some time this week end, though I have no idea when to file an extension on my mother in laws taxes.

Maybe we should all start double tapping so the Evil critter has to buy again next week.....

oooh your so funny!! Time to go make some snow shoes

And already in the car I have a wild rag sleeve garter set I got as a door prize to give to a young shooter if he shows up. Garters are too small for my gorilla arms, so might as well pass them on to someone that can use them.

No angel boo is going to be used for a much better cause...

Cat skin rug

Might need a couple of 'em to make a decent cat skin cap... be cool lookin though

I've actually thought of that before but around here there are to many farmers with feral cat problems. My hat may get ventilated

Ifn' you go up against my Angel Boo....my money is on her!!!

I've taken on ticked off boars, bulls, and horses.... The only scar I've ever received was from an animal was caused by aa cute little black kitten. I wonder if that thing has landed yet from when i finally shook it loose from my finger

Here my latest hat rescue. Cleaned it, sewed in a new sweatband and reshaped it. Gonna try it out tomorrow.

IMG_20130412_211951_043_zpsdf54d143.jpg

CPK

Here my latest hat rescue. Cleaned it, sewed in a new sweatband and reshaped it. Gonna try it out tomorrow.

IMG_20130412_211951_043_zpsdf54d143.jpg

CPK

Archived