SASS Wire Forum

Another crosses the Rainbow Bridge

Found our biggest cat,Lucky, dead halfway under the couch this afternoon. Thought he was just sleeping in an unusual place for him. After he hadn't gotten up for hours, went to check him and found him cold. He was a black with gray under coat Maine Coon mix that adopted us about four years ago. Came in under the fence late summer all sunk in in the rear area and matted real bad. Wife started feeding him outside until the cold weather started, then had him cleaned up and vet checked and brought him in. Weighed close to 25 pounds once he filled out. Big teddy bear. She took him in, but he just glomed onto me.......... :(

Dang double taps! :blush:

Buck, prayers up for you and your family. Lucky will be waiting for y'all at the Rainbow Bridge for certain. I've got a small herd waiting there for me, too. God Bless.

Prayers for you and your family, Buck. It is tough to loose one of your fur kids but as Bama said, they'll be waiting for you at the Rainbow Bridge.

Sorry for the loss of your beloved pet 4 Eyed Buck. I wasn't so sure we weren't going to lose one of ours and he had to go to the vet today but ended up being a bladder infection. Like yours he's one that just showed up here. Sometimes I think those that know what it's like to be homeless appreciate their newfound humans a little more.

Condolences for your four legged pard. They get close to ya real quick and it's hard when they leave.

Rye

Archived