SASS Wire Forum

Another crosses the Rainbow Bridge

Found our biggest cat,Lucky, dead halfway under the couch this afternoon. Thought he was just sleeping in an unusual place for him. After he hadn't gotten up for hours, went to check him and found him cold. He was a black with gray under coat Maine Coon mix that adopted us about four years ago. Came in under the fence late summer all sunk in in the rear area and matted real bad. Wife started feeding him outside until the cold weather started, then had him cleaned up and vet checked and brought him in. Weighed close to 25 pounds once he filled out. Big teddy bear. She took him in, but he just glomed onto me.......... :(:blush:

Thoughts with ya Buck. They do get under our shells and become a treasured part of the family. Peace to ya till ya see him again......

My Lab Molly is almost 14 and really struggling. Got her as a pup, trained her and shared many hours with her a duck/goose blind. Smartest dog I've ever had. My wife and i are preparing ourselves for the eventual loss of her. Hard to do...............

They choose who is special to them, not the other way around. We have a couple that LOVES the wife and tolerate me. We have others that have nothing to do with her and will stay in my lap 24-7 if I would let them. When you have and lose a special cat, there is a hole that you just can't fill. I know dog owners don't understand. Our hearts and prayers are with you, you have lost a special friend.

Archived