SASS Wire Forum

22 years ago today....

Grizzly Dave

Poor Miz Grizz was in horrible back labor, had been for about 24 hours.

Docs tried the vacuum deal, no help, they tried the salad spoons, not much help, but finally my son, my first born child was born. He had aspirated some stuff so they had to work on him a bit, and being my boy he took a dump all over them on the table. I was proud.

And I still am.

Like I was, he is working his way thru life on his own schedule. It took me a while to be ready for college, and he isn't yet ready, may never be, but no matter. He has held down a job most of the time since he was 16, and is a hard working, caring, and loving person, always ready to help a friend even when it isn't convenient. Though his beliefs don't always match my own, he thinks them through, and stands up for what he believes in.

Oh good grief, my eyes are watering, must be dust in the air.

Happy birthday to my boy.

You got a right to be proud Grizz, he's a good kid! But just wait, in three more years he'll be turning 25, then you'll really feel old.....

Happy Birthday Son Grizz!!

(I hit that lovely mark in three more months with my baby boy....)

Congratulations, Griz, to all three of you! ^_^

Young sons are a delight!

Now I'm trying to picture a young Griz... :)

I know you must be proud. He's grown up to be his own person.

in spite of you Ha Ha Happy birthday to him .

Just kidding Grizzly Don't waste any ammo on me.

Padre, no offense taken, for what it's worth i agree with you. On both counts :D

I don't have a recent pic or I'd post it, but just picture a very good looking young man, wears his whiskers only on the end of his chin, and weighs about a third of what I do. Oh, and has hair on the top of his head too, unlike me.

Archived