SASS Wire Forum

knifing on Texas campus

Hoss

Hear tell it was a box cutter 14 wounded so far , two critical. prayers for a full recovery

so how soon before the politicians will know what's best for us and outlaw sharp objects?

Local news is saying the perp had an X-acto knife.. Four victims flown out by Life-flight helicopter. Two taken by ground ambulance. The rest of the injuries were minor and treated on campus.

one CC with a gun could have saved a lot of misery

Or a judicious application of a chair.... <_<

I certainly hope the victims fully recover, and the perp is punished f the full extent of the law. But this should show that criminals or nut jobs don't need guns to do their dirty work.

And BMC, you are right about hammers. Believe it or not, we have 2 former employees (both before my time) in prison for killing somebody with a hammer in unrelated incidents! Thst s one reason why I carry. Never know when a disgruntled former employee might show up with an agenda.

I just don't understand why people do not defend themselves from these creeps.

Have we bred the instint for self preservation out of our young? Has PC overcome reason

and the sheep are taking over?

It is like a nightmare and I doubt that there will be a wake up call anytime soon.

Badg; the moron was run down and tackled by three students who heard the screaming. They then sat on him until the cops finally showed.

From some reports, the slasher had a scalpel type knife, used for dissecting animals. If'n I remember my days on the other end of a dead frog, that could be an extremely sharp 1.5" blade.

Good on the kids.

Another gun-free zone! Local news has already broadcast a couple of interviews of concealed-carry licensed students asking why the law prevents them from carrying on campus.

This was the same school, but a different campus (Lone Star College has nine campuses), that had shooting on campus a couple of months ago.

Archived