SASS Wire Forum

gun control at its finest

Hoss

I bet this story gets no national news coverage. Pres Obama will not invite the lady who stopped the crime spree to the next Stae of the Union.

http://www.12newsnow.com/story/21902660/beaumont-police-arrest-man-they-say-is-responsible-for-robbery-spree

My daughter & son-in-law both live in Lumberton, TX. I'm glad these scumbags were stopped. I wonder if the robbers will try to sue the lady who shot him for causing bodily injury?????

Woo hoo! You would think that Fox would bring it to light. It is interesting to me that people of like mind collect in certain areas, or perhaps more accurately, that the culture in certain areas create people of like mind. I continue to be thankful that the people of Texas are of similar mind to the people in Alabama. Our people including law enforcement officers fully support our rights to defend ourselves, and to be able to do so regardless of where we are, at home or away from home.

I feel for the like minded people who live in the "crazy states." I understand that they cannot just pick up and move and leave the crazies to defend themselves. It would be nice if that were possible, but in the meantime, we need to do our best to support our pards who live in the "crazy states."

Archived