SASS Wire Forum

15 year old Girl, leaves ant-gun politicians speechless

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Such a moving speech.....I especially liked the breakdown of shootings and guns in Chicago compared to Iraq and Afganistan.

KK

And MD passed the new law, which their Gov. will sign. We're speechifying, they're making laws. Where is our leverage? What happened to the control of the debate? Reason has left us. What's come in it's place is idiocy of Orwellian magnitude. NOT ONE of the half dozen new state laws would have stopped Adam Lanza. Lanza was denied a gun under the existing NICS. He didn't buy one. He stole mommy's gun, right before killing her in her bed, in violation of several laws.... More laws? OK, that'll help. Idiocy!

Saw her on Fox. From what she said, if you leave the state with your gun, you cannot bring them back into the state, even if it's competition shooting. Didn't matter what kind of gun it was.

Over all outstanding but she is mistaken on one point that is fundamentally important. Stated our constitution grants rights. That is totally wrong. Our rights preexist the constitution and do not depend on the constitution (us v. cruikshank (1876)) The Constitution does not grant rights, it recognizes rights. The constitution does grant more correctly we the people cede those enumerated powers) the government those powers enumerated and only those powers.

CAS guns are not affected by the new laws, its just those evil assault rifles. You won't be able to go to an out of state high power match and expect to return or visit from out of state for a high power match. You can do it with a Garand, at least for now, but no M1As or ARs (unless it is a Colt HBar Sported Match Target 'cause those aren't scary I guess). Idiots, but we all knew that!

Dogmeat Dad

AND right now, we are NOT winning the battle for hearts & minds!!

The sheeple will follow along with whatever they are told by the PTB.

(Oh, please DO NOT get me started!!)

Archived