SASS Wire Forum

Ohio State Championship

Samuel "Doc" Eells

Time is moving quickly and the Shootout at Hard Times will be here. This year it is Memorial Day Weekend, May 24th thru 26th. This year is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever! Once again we are tied in with Indiana State and Michigan State to form the Tri-State Championship! Those other two matches are awesome if you have never been! As if that is not enough, we have teamed with Mose Spencer to be a part of the Triple Crown of Cowboy Action Shooting! We are fired up about this as it will be bringing in folks from parts of the country that have never been represented at this shoot. Folks Mean Gun and I have gotten to know over the last number of years and think will be great additions to any posse! Yep, even you Tombstone! If you have not signed up, it is not to late! Mean Gun and I will be sure to have a spot for all of ya! Come enjoy some good Ohio hospitality!

App. is in for the "Triple", talked with Mean Gun today, I know we'll be hooking up at a couple of the shoots; hopefully we'll start off at the "Classic" 'cause I know you'll be running around like one of T-Bone's chickens with it's head cut off at Piqua but, at least we'll be able to eat/drink together there.

well come on doc tell em what we got.....lets see on thur we got the ro1 and 2 taught by none other than lassiter himself.....On fri we got T-bone himself leading a shooting school, all day side matchs , a 4 stage wild bunch match,a 3 stage mini warm up match, A impromtu meet and greet carry in dinner......then sat you have 6 full cowboy stages followed by the man on man contest...then later we gonna give ya a great cowboy sized steak dinner,,,,followed by the classic southern rock band...Milkbone.....then sun ya get 6 more cowboy stages followed that evening with the dinner/awards banquet at the well air conditioned eagles club. featuring door prizes.raffles and some of the best fried chicken and fish you will find.....yall come on we promise a great match and some great fun.....did I mention the theme this year is BLAZING SADDLES!

App. is in for the "Triple", talked with Mean Gun today, I know we'll be hooking up at a couple of the shoots; hopefully we'll start off at the "Classic" 'cause I know you'll be running around like one of T-Bone's chickens with it's head cut off at Piqua but, at least we'll be able to eat/drink together there.

T bones chickens have never never ever been to piqua :ph34r:

Papa Dave and I will be there, my first trip to Piqua, sounds like a great time and I know Milkbone will be fantastic.

Randy

look forward to meeting you if I can be of any assistance let me know.

I got my confirmation back today. Its my first time to Piqua and lookin forward to it! See ya soon. I thought I got the presidential sweet ther Spitoon? Oh well...you need it worse then me.

Shell Stuffer and I had a great time last year and we're looking forward to it again. :D

don't forget your sh**load of dimes... :D:D

I see that Flush Draw has responded. I know that myself, Furball, CC, Deputy and many more are planning on coming.

KK

YEE-HAW! This year is shaping up to be a doozie! K.K. can't wait to see you and Furball; how's ya'lls throwing arms. Do we need to order lighter bisquits? :P

For anybody that has not been before, these boys feed us the BEST STEAK in SASS! And, their range ain't no slouch either - tis one of the nicest around! Of course Doc Ells and Mean Gun are both But@le$$ by the time we get to enjoy all the goin's on! Cuz, they work their But@s off putting this shoot on, but, Man O' Man, does it pay off for us shooters! YEE-HAW!........Counting the days to the Classic and The Ohio State. :D

KCD

guess I otta think about getting my app out, sometime soon,,,,

cpbc

well that's Indiana,ill,ala,tenn,ohio all represented so far. anyone wanting to attend the shooting clinic put on by T-bone can contact me directly at 937-219-4376. Im so anxious im getting goose bumpy! :D As of now we have about 25 shooters who have never been to the shootout before.Welcome all,were glad youre comin.

Looks like I need to find some money and get my application in soon before it's too late! I won't be able to get Friday off work for side matches but I'm planning on being there for the main event!

Looks like I need to find some money and get my application in soon before it's too late! I won't be able to get Friday off work for side matches but I'm planning on being there for the main event!

chris heard you been dabbling in the art of gunfighter? You can sign up for fcgf, hopefully there will be enough sign up with you to make the catagory.If i can get three of ya we will offer it as a catagory. but put down a second choice just in case....mgm

Wilbur, Rose Louise and Horrible Hogan have our entries in. Would not miss the match put on by a great bunch of people!

always a pleasure shooting with yall. I got a feeling Hogan is really gonna come into his own this season. Has been very enjoyable watching him progress as a shooter.

Hey T Bone,

Although we have never formally met (I hope to rectify that situation one of these days), I insure you the BEST STEAK in SASS is NOT a "T Bone", so, have you no worries! ;) It is a flank steak seasoned and cooked like no other steak you.....uh?, I....,yep, me ( :unsure: cuz, you might have)....have ever had! :D Ohio State is as good as it gets!

KCD

Doc, thanks for the reminder...... I can't wait till May, this will be our first trip to Ohio State. Ringo, Ellie and myself will make the short drive up Monday morning and be ready for a fun week of vacation.... T-Bone

T....give my best to Ringo...haven't seen him since he drove me home from the Michigan Shoot several years ago. Not looking to repeat that, but I will give it a shot....lol. Look forward to seeing the you and the Dooley's....

KK

Knob Creek is right, you will not go away hungry from the best steak dinner in SASS! Bone, sure will be great having you and Ellie along for the ride! Ringo.......OH MY! We gonna done did it now!

Time is moving quickly and the Shootout at Hard Times will be here. This year it is Memorial Day Weekend, May 24th thru 26th. This year is shaping up to be bigger and better than ever! Once again we are tied in with Indiana State and Michigan State to form the Tri-State Championship! Those other two matches are awesome if you have never been! As if that is not enough, we have teamed with Mose Spencer to be a part of the Triple Crown of Cowboy Action Shooting! We are fired up about this as it will be bringing in folks from parts of the country that have never been represented at this shoot. Folks Mean Gun and I have gotten to know over the last number of years and think will be great additions to any posse! Yep, even you Tombstone! If you have not signed up, it is not to late! Mean Gun and I will be sure to have a spot for all of ya! Come enjoy some good Ohio hospitality!

Howdy Doc,

I emailed your club contact person with a question about the state shoot................wake him up will ya???

HaaHaaaa,

Blood Washed

bloodwashed, not sure if ya sent me an email or to buckshot, please pm or email me at mak21122000@earthlink.net or call me 937-219-4376.Whatever your question, Im sure we got an answer.

Archived