SASS Wire Forum

CA AB-48

Subdeacon Joe

From the video:

An example of the average California anti-gun Leftist Liberal Lunatic:

"Why is it easier now to buy bullets than to buy alcohol, cigarettes or Sudafed? It seems to me reasonable safeguards on sale of bullets, the very thing that makes a gun deadly, is important." - Assemblywoman Nancy Skinner

The very thing, in fact the only thing, that makes a gun deadly is the human being that holds it and pulls the trigger. What a moron. And, it's people just like that who have made California what it is today.

Yeah, 18 to buy rifle and shotgun ammo, 21 for handgun (which I think is federal law). And it's "easier" to buy ammo than booze, smokes, or sudafed. (when my step-son was in Iraq I asked him what he wanted in the next care package - he asked for sudafed because everyone in his company had colds or allergies. I went to buy a bunch and was told I could only buy 3 packages. I guess that limit is supposed to stop people from making meth).

It's real tempting to fight some of these BS laws on 1st amendment grounds. These capons all seem to be shamanists who believe that firearms have some mystical powers over humans, so they are making a state religion by passing laws on those beliefs.

Archived