SASS Wire Forum

15 Year Old Tells off MD Legislators

Subdeacon Joe

Joe,

I was there, it was fantastic testimony! However, while I love the sentiment, the reality is that the legislators were speechless because their votes had already been determined as per the Governor O'Malley's Mandate. Nothing any of us said mattered and, if the legislators asked questions, the hearings were just going to last even longer.

Sad but true,

Dogmeat Dad

Joe,

I was there, it was fantastic testimony! However, while I love the sentiment, the reality is that the legislators were speechless because their votes had already been determined as per the Governor O'Malley's Mandate. Nothing any of us said mattered and, if the legislators asked questions, the hearings were just going to last even longer.

Sad but true,

Dogmeat Dad

Seems the same thing happened in Colorado - just a dog and pony show... :(

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Guest Texas Jack Black

If you truly believe your 2nd amendments rights are being taken away than civil disobedience would be called for .who is up for that ?

If you truly believe your 2nd amendments rights are being taken away than civil disobedience would be called for .who is up for that ?

Me. I need a sponsor.

When

they come to my door, trying to take property, they all of a sudden deem illegal,

or try to arrest me, for the same, : then I will disobey, BIGG TIME

Then

they can feed and house me for the rest of my life, including heath care,

dental care, gym, library etc

Instead

of having me as a tax payer:::::::go figure

Joe,

Sad but true,

Dogmeat Dad

yep...all the "hearings" are nothing but bread and circuses - or maybe smoke and mirrors - to placate the great unwashed stinking masses (Thank you Sen. Reid). Or republic is now being run by Tammany Hall, the Chicago Daley Machine, and the San Francisco Burton Machine.

she needs to be on the orielly show

and shared with every email contact that we have

I posted it to the FB page of the Hon. Mr. Mike Thompson (D-CA5th) in the newest of the threads about anti-civil rights laws.

Archived