SASS Wire Forum

SHOP AT AMAZON.COM AND SUPPORT SAF

FYI to Team SASS. I called Amazon and the Customer Service rep I spoke to confirmed this information.

Email From Hipshot, SASS# 7

“This is good stuff. If you make any purchases from Amazon following the directions in the attached article, The Second Amendment Foundation receives a check from Amazon for up to 10% of the purchase price (at no cost to the purchaser).

Wow

Hipshot

Col Dan: We promote NOT using companies that we know are anti gun. Let's promote the heck out of companies that we know ARE pro Second Amendment.”

=========================

How can you save money and support Second Amendment Foundation's important efforts at the same time? It's as easy as 1-2 -3!

1.Get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon. When you want to shop at Amazon, get there by going to saf.org/amazon -you'll be redirected to the regular Amazon homepage.

2.Purchase your items. It's that simple. Every item that you buy through saf.org/amazon (even if you just put items in your cart and buy them later is credited to our fundraising program.

3. Watch SAF win! Up to 10% of every purchase through saf.org/ amazon is sent by Amazon to SAF about 45 days later. How does it work? When you go to Amazon through saf.org/amazon, Amazon creates a special "session" cookie that associates your purchases with our affiliate account. It's all transparent to the shopper; there's literally no difference in your shopping experience. Once you get to Amazon through saf.org/amazon, all you will see in your browser's address bar will be a "uri" containing
a "tag" with numbers and symbols. There won't be any "confirmation page" or notice that you're shopping through saf.org/amazon. Amazon does a great job making sure your privacy is protected.
Shopping with saf.org/amazon will not add any additional costs to your order.

Thanks very much for your continuing support of our work to advance your rights.

wow that is cool,

aarp-----is the oposite, hence I am not a member of that group

they are just an insurace company these days, nothing more, nothing less

they are not looking out for old farts like they said when they started

old farts need to be able to defend themselves, if needed, with firearms -- if needed

• 1 month later...

I've bookmarked it as my Amazon link.

Mark

Archived