SASS Wire Forum

So, ummmm, the Easter Bunny's dead........

Dorado

But I didn't do anything to that rabbit this time. It was the Alien! I Tell ya the alien!

An Alien......SUUURE it was......like I'm gonna believe that???

Now ya went an did it HardPan ! <_<

Aint git nothin' agin 'em Calico !

Cept many a few more in da fryin' pan.........

I would greatly prefer to switch to RAIN now......

Rain o heck no rain means I would get wet like to take a bATH,

ain't time for me yearly bATH yet.

Well, ifn' you ain't got the sense to stay in outta the rain, then you'll jus hafta get clean twice in one year! Ain't gonna kill ya!

Maybe it won't kill me but at me age I can't take a chance. :(

And if the Easter rabbit is dead, does that mean that the tooth fairy is pregnant?

Now don't go blamin' THAT on me...!! :huh:

And if the Easter rabbit is dead, does that mean that the tooth fairy is pregnant?

Oh, I'm gonna get you for that one! I ate way too much ham to be laughing that hard!!

Are you trying to tell me the Easter Bunny isn't real???? :blink: Then were do all those colored eggs come from??? :huh:

Well I cood tell ya whar dim eggs come from, but dis is family orated family Saloon ! ;)

Just can't figger out whut you fellas have against cute, adorable, little bunnies...... :(:(

Seasoned flour, hot oil, onions, potatoes, carrots, celery, salt, pepper, maybe some garlic. Dumplings if you want to get fancy.

I've probably told this story before, but here it is again...

I have some friends whose grandmother lived in a somewhat rural part of town and raised rabbits for food. Each one was named, and when slaughtered, the rabbits name would get written on the milk carton it was stored in when frozen. So grandma would announce at the table that they were eating Flopsy and Mopsy that night.

I've probably told this story before, but here it is again...

I have some friends whose grandmother lived in a somewhat rural part of town and raised rabbits for food. Each one was named, and when slaughtered, the rabbits name would get written on the milk carton it was stored in when frozen. So grandma would announce at the table that they were eating Flopsy and Mopsy that night.

Ahhh how I remember the way she used play...Friendly and furry, just loved to cuddle...Great memories, would pass the plate of Flopsy down...

Texas Lizard

She was a neat old lady. She took a sheltie that I could no longer keep at the time due to moving, etc. I miss that dog. Knda miss the old lady too, both have been gone for many many years.

Archived