SASS Wire Forum

Gun Makers Urged to Relocate

Colonel Dan, SASS #24025

GREAT! The anti-guns can have their "SAFE" states. When crime runs amuck and citizens are slaughtered, then don't come crying to us gun friendly states like Florida! I've never seen a bunch of idiots like we have today running the country!

Do they really think that by taking away some tool,object,or weapon that that will change the criminal's mind or way of thinking? What idiots!

I spent 21 yrs. in law enforcement and can tell you that the bad guys will find a way to continue in their "profession".

The "Universal"background checks will have no effect on gun crimes.

I hope that Gov. Scott will invite the gun mfg. co. to come here. I understand that Colt is already coming. Thanks for the update!

Mad Dog McGee

GREAT! The anti-guns can have their "SAFE" states. When crime runs amuck and citizens are slaughtered, then don't come crying to us gun friendly states like Florida! I've never seen a bunch of idiots like we have today running the country!

Do they really think that by taking away some tool,object,or weapon that that will change the criminal's mind or way of thinking? What idiots!

I spent 21 yrs. in law enforcement and can tell you that the bad guys will find a way to continue in their "profession".

The "Universal"background checks will have no effect on gun crimes.

I hope that Gov. Scott will invite the nfg. co. to come here. I understand that Colt is already comming. Thanks for the update!

Mad Dog McGee

Keep your ear to the ground. Florida is not safe rither. It can happen anywhere. Colorado used to be a very gun friendly state.

It still is pretty much. No gun permits required to make purchases, CCWs easy to get, you can carry concealed in a vehicle without a permit, plenty of gun toting citizens, etc.

BUT the liberals will pick away at rights one at a time. Florida has had an influx from the Northeast liberal states for years, just like Colorado has had west coast libs emigrating. Keep your eye on Tallahassee. Don't let em pull anything. And for Pete's sake, do not elect a Democratic governor!! :angry:

Keep your ear to the ground. Florida is not safe rither. It can happen anywhere. Colorado used to be a very gun friendly state.

It still is pretty much. No gun permits required to make purchases, CCWs easy to get, you can carry concealed in a vehicle without a permit, plenty of gun toting citizens, etc.

BUT the liberals will pick away at rights one at a time. Florida has had an influx from the Northeast liberal states for years, just like Colorado has had west coast libs emigrating. Keep your eye on Tallahassee. Don't let em pull anything. And for Pete's sake, do not elect a Democratic governor!! :angry:

Amen to that! <_<

They can come to OHIO, Gov. Kasich is a Repub and pro-gun and pro-business. The house and senate are controlled by all pro-gun Repubs. We're safe for now. I can't see Ohio going to the democraps in the house or senate even though Obama won in this state!!! That was a real surprise!!!!

Ya never know is right but fer now.................

Rye

Boy, Utah Bob hit the nail on the head about Florida. Florida is gun friendly now. Rick Scott is unpopular politically/publicly and that snake Charlie Crist is chomping at the bit to become the head puppit's puppit. I still can't believe that BO won Florida. That alone is a sign that things can change quickly. Everyone needs to stay politically alert and vigilant.....not only in Florida, but in every free State left.

CS

Utah , You're right on! Yes I'm watching like a hawk! Bill Nelson got re-elected ! What a true gun grabber he is! All of us need to keep up the e-mails and pressure on the All the politicans! DON'T give an INCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mad Dog McGee

Boy, Utah Bob hit the nail on the head about Florida. Florida is gun friendly now. Rick Scott is unpopular politically/publicly and that snake Charlie Crist is chomping at the bit to become the head puppit's puppit. I still can't believe that BO won Florida. That alone is a sign that things can change quickly. Everyone needs to stay politically alert and vigilant.....not only in Florida, but in every free State left.

CS

BO won on immigration in Florida pure and simple. That's an issue that the Republicans need to fix somehow.

Yesterday, I received an letter from the governor of North Dakota.

It was an invitation to relocate my business to SD.

It listed benefits of relocating to SD.

Also explained the state might even help with relocation.

My business is FFL ammunition manufacturing. (cas only by choice)

I am a one man shop. I am sure they are not aware of that.

Must think I have lots of employees as the letter explains employee benefits as well.

Yesterday, I received an letter from the governor of North Dakota.

It was an invitation to relocate my business to SD.

It listed benefits of relocating to SD.

Also explained the state might even help with relocation.

My business is FFL ammunition manufacturing. (cas only by choice)

I am a one man shop. I am sure they are not aware of that.

Must think I have lots of employees as the letter explains employee benefits as well.

Why would the governor of North Dakota urge you to relocate to SD (assuming that to be South Dakota)?

Archived