SASS Wire Forum

This one is a double face palm

Subdeacon Joe

British Secondary School Bans Triangles From Cafeteria

Piers Morgan would be proud. Instead of dealing with unruly school

kids, school administrators went straight to the crux of the matter.

They’ve officially banned pastries in the shape of a triangle. Here’s what brought on this bizarre dictum:

A group of students got into a food fight, and one child got hit with

a triangular shaped pastry they call “flapjacks.” He got hit in the

eye. Because of his injuries, he was sent home but has since recovered.

Here’s their solution that would help prevent this occurrence from

happening again: the school administrators thought it wise to instruct

the chefs not to bake anymore triangle-shaped comestibles. Squares and

rectangles are allowed, but triangles are right out. It seems their

edict allows for quadrilaterals, but no word on whether pentagons,

octagons or other shapes would be permissible.

But My little Johnny will never come in first Place, so I think all the kids should get a BLUE RIBBON. Then it all started..... Soccer Moms across the world screwed it up for everyone for the last 25 years.

Soccer Moms across the world screwed it up for everyone for the last 25 years.

110% HOGWASH :excl::angry:

You have yet to meet my daughter :wub: , who is a soccer mom and team coach for a 11-13 yo girls team, that our 2nd oldest g'daughter playes on. They just won the state championship.

YOU DON'T GO THAT FAR, WITH 'BLUE RIBBION' BS :excl:<_<

LG

110% HOGWASH :excl::angry:

You have yet to meet my daughter :wub: , who is a soccer mom and team coach for a 11-13 yo girls team, that our 2nd oldest g'daughter playes on. They just won the state championship.

YOU DON'T GO THAT FAR, WITH 'BLUE RIBBION' BS :excl:<_<

LG

I'm Sorry Lumpy, I'm sure your Daughter being a Soccer Mom doesn't think like most that I was referring too. Being Your Daughter and knowing what you do and did for a living gave her a different slant on things. Sometimes I over Generalize things...no Offence meant.

Jake

What a shock.Here's a society of the same thinkers that disarmed all of the citizens and can't figure out why violent crime is up.Here's a society that if your profession is an "artist" of any sort,you don't pay an income tax and will most likely be Knighted at some point.Here's a society that still supports the world biggest welfare case;also known as the Royal Family then gloats about having one.One with no political power,but a figurehead none the less .So does anything they come up with really shock anyone?

I'm Sorry Lumpy, I'm sure your Daughter being a Soccer Mom doesn't think like most that I was referring too. Being Your Daughter and knowing what you do and did for a living gave her a different slant on things. Sometimes I over Generalize things...no Offence meant.

Jake

NP ;)

LG

You can still buy lawn darts, called crown darts, in England, just not triangular pastries!

I am reminded that there was a reason that my family left that country in the late 1600s looking for a less nonsensical living.

I think those British should focus on fixing their door ways. Every time I went into an old building, and everything over there is old, I had to duck to get thru the door. I say take all that welfare money and fix your door ways so normal people can walk thru them.

Archived