SASS Wire Forum

NC State Match-The Uprising at Swearing Creek 2013

Count me IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ME TOO!

and, I get to visit the Cracker Crew at 'The Seige'.

Practice up boys...I'll bring 'The Enchantress' ('97)

..........Widder

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Evil Bob and I will be headed north in the morning...just hope I haven't programmed the GPS to Portuguese again....we might end up somewhere we ought not be....maybe over in Widder's neighborhood :D

Evil Bob and I will be headed north in the morning...just hope I haven't programmed the GPS to Portuguese again....we might end up somewhere we ought not be....maybe over in Widder's neighborhood :D

Vem aqi. Estou emcasa.

Thats Portuguese for 'Come here. I'm home'. (or I think it is).

..........Widder

Well,

If Stan is going then that means there will be fine Bourbon to drink and some bull to be shot. Count me in!!! Everybody knows I am a master at both. Shooting? - well not so much.

If Rod does win, we are going to have to find a crown for him to wear for the next couple of matches. Oh yeah, this is gonna get good.

Well, look what I've already started.

You is right Dan, this is gona get good.

Gives me something to look forward to next June (besides being another year older)..... :lol:

..........NimbleSOB

Well,

If Stan is going then that means there will be fine Bourbon to drink and some bull to be shot. Count me in!!! Everybody knows I am a master at both. Shooting? - well not so much.

If Rod does win, we are going to have to find a crown for him to wear for the next couple of matches. Oh yeah, this is gonna get good.

Would that be Roddlers and Tiaras?

1st day update !

This is a hoss race!

No horse clearly in front!

If you ain't here your missing a tight one. 6-7 nose to nose ! Tomorrow will tell da tail. Cut pressure wid a knife

RRR

remember what you told me Ray, to help relieve those anxieties: When your loading the pistols, just look at the back of each round and put a face on it as you load it into the chamber.

Hang tough and don't be messin wid anybodys hat! ;)

..........Widder

Arcadia Outlaw an Sixgun Sallie shootoff winners.

Thank God tha OA stayed in tha tarheel state! LOL

Really enjoyed shooting with my Flordia friends. Tough match.

Happy for Three Cut for winning OA an Sixgun Sallie

AO is as good as they come in a shootoff.

Have a safe trip home

RRR

If you have not made it to NC State,its definitely a match to check out,I had a great time Three Cut edged me out by .39 of a second for Overall so Congratulations to him,like RRR said he stumbled well we all did but Three Cut was able to recover better.

Funny thing is in NC some folks have trouble telling a cowgirl from a cowboy and a cowgirl was put in Cowboy Catergory,Pistol Whipping Patty was 2nd in Cowgirl !

Congratulations to all the folks who shot well in the match.

Widder you were right those baloney sandwiches were awsome !,

I know I had the rest of the Cracker Crew pulling for me and I wished they could of come along too it would of made the trip even better.

AO

Arcadia,

Congrats on your 2nd place and double contrat to 3-Cut.

WOW, .39! Somebody must have blinked between 2 shots.

Anyhow, for 2014:

Baloney Sandwiches, the Cracker Crew, and Widder back at NC State.

p.s. - did you win the Speed '97 side match?

..........Widder

Arcadia,

Congrats on your 2nd place and double contrat to 3-Cut.

WOW, .39! Somebody must have blinked between 2 shots.

Anyhow, for 2014:

Baloney Sandwiches, the Cracker Crew, and Widder back at NC State.

p.s. - did you win the Speed '97 side match?

..........Widder

Yep, I got speed 97 and Rifle, Roughneck Rod had speed pistol.

And if things work out I would go back for sure, them folks from NC make you feel welcome.

AO

Congrats to Three Cut and Sixgun Sallie for being Overall and State Champeens!

Congrats to Arcadia Outlaw (Cracker Crew Member) and Sixgun Sallie for winning the Shoot-Off.

I'm already looking forward to next years match!!!!

Stan - The BEAR....aka Jawbone

Congrats to Three Cut and Sixgun Sallie for being Overall and State Champeens!

Congrats to Arcadia Outlaw (Cracker Crew Member) and Sixgun Sallie for winning the Shoot-Off.

I'm already looking forward to next years match!!!!

Stan - The BEAR....aka Jawbone

Well if you go, you have to go by Porky's and ride the pig. LOL, awsome food just south of range in China Grove.

Outlaw

I do not know if we can take two many Cracker Crew here at the same time!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gust my horse had a big feet.

Three Cut

A great big thank you to NCCI and all the volunteers that worked so hard to put on this match.those of us that got to shoot had a very fun weekend.The stages were well written and fun to shoot, Carolina Jack always does a great job. There were lots of vendors to part you from your money, and the food vendors kept your tummy full. At the banquet this year we got to play blackjack and craps. Dingo was hot rolling those dice, me not so much. :) The shoot-off was fun and fast.

Congratulations to Three-Cut for the overall win, to Arcadia Outlaw for the shoot-off win, and to all the other winners.

If you missed this match you should try and make it next year. Who knows what fun they will dream up.

Thanks, again for a very fun weekend.

Sixgun Sallie. :)

If you have not made it to NC State,its definitely a match to check out,I had a great time Three Cut edged me out by .39 of a second for Overall so Congratulations to him,like RRR said he stumbled well we all did but Three Cut was able to recover better.Funny thing is in NC some folks have trouble telling a cowgirl from a cowboy and a cowgirl was put in Cowboy Catergory,Pistol Whipping Patty was 2nd in Cowgirl !Congratulations to all the folks who shot well in the match.Widder you were right those baloney sandwiches were awsome !,I know I had the rest of the Cracker Crew pulling for me and I wished they could of come along too it would of made the trip even better.AO

I had fun shooting with the Cracker Crew for the warm-up match. Most of us in NC can tell that Pistol Whipping Patty is of the female persuasion, somebody needs glasses. Lol. Congratulations on 2nd in Cowgirl. :)

Sixgun

just wanted to say we had a blast at the the NC State shoot. we had alot of fun shooting with RRR and his pards. Congrats to Three Cut for winning Top Gun and Sixgun Sallie for Top Lady & shoot off winner. also Congrats to my pard Arcadia Outlaw for winning the shoot off.

Congratulations to Three Cut and Sixgun Sallie, Arcadia for their great shooting. Congrats also to my bud Potshot Parker.

Thanks to everyone that came and played with us over the weekend and for the kind words.

Missed those that couldn't make it but look forward to seeing y'all next year.

Thanks for all those that came and helped put on the match.

JM

Archived