SASS Wire Forum

Cellphone coverage

Ruby Redsmoke

Hi there folks

If we are buying a sim card to use in our cellphone when we land, is there any one that works better out at Founders Ranch?

Many thanks

Ruby Redsmoke

~Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars~

Verizon seems to work the best at Founders Ranch.

I don't know anything about Sprint, but I have AT&T; which works in about 2 spots on the Ranch, and only then if I hold my breath, stand on one leg, and DONT MOVE! :rolleyes:

I don't know anything about Sprint, but I have AT&T; which works in about 2 spots on the Ranch, and only then if I hold my breath, stand on one leg, and DONT MOVE! :rolleyes:

Thank you Misty!

I agree with Misty. Verizon does have limited reception on the ranch. However, if you want a strong signal drive off the ranch to the intersection of Juan Tomas and NM217. This intersection is at the top of a hill.

• 2 weeks later...

I also have verizon and I normally get good reception anywhere on the ranch. Once I leave the ranch then I don't have reception until I get to 217.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm in the old wild west when I'm at the Ranch...at another time in history,...they didn't have cell phones then & I don't need one while I'm there. :):D:D

I'm in the old wild west when I'm at the Ranch...at another time in history,...they didn't have cell phones then & I don't need one while I'm there. :):D:D

Hmmm well us B-Westerner's are obviously more modern cos I need mine!!! ;)

Verizon seems to be the only one with any decent coverage.

Archived