SASS Wire Forum

Jim Carey

Long Branch Louie

Guess most of you have heard or seen Jim Carey's video titled "Cold Dead Hands" in which he pokes crude fun at the esteemed late Charlton Heston and rural gun lovers in general. Mr. Heston was an accomplished actor, human and civil rights activist, and a strong believer in the US Constitution and Bill of Rights. Late in his career and life, Hollywood tried to diminish his contributions and work because he stood up for his 2nd Amendment Rights and served as President of the NRA. Generally, it seems liberals do so when one of the "own" has free thoughts that don't go along with the liberal status quo.

He is one sick sumbidge. -_-

This is the fool who thought it was funny exposing himself on stage... who publicly abandoned his father when he was dying... then later claimed credit for being such a loving and devoted son....

Yup. One sick sumbidge.

Followed by a whole cadre of equally sick sycophants.

And I'm being overly kind in my not-so-humble opinion of the jackass. <_<

Another transplant from Canada making a nice living off the Hollywood industry. He should realize that he is not making any friends right now. Of course that never stopped that Gargantuan Tub of Lard, Michael Moore (also a Canadian) from spouting his anti-gun venom.

There is "dumb" and then there is "dumber". He's a "character actor" after all. :wacko:

It sounds like another plea from a Hollywood has-been to resurrect their career by getting attention in the media outlets. I say ignore the worthless piles of guano. By commenting on their screed. you're giving them exactly what they're looking for.

I guess Sam Elliot was right (he also slams Sam in his video)...Jim Carey must be "a special kind of stupid..."

I think y'all have beaten Jim Carey to death so let's focus on things that will really make a difference to our mission. He's immaterial and very insignificent to the important issues of this fight. In conclusion: He's not worth the space or the electrons on our forum! ;)

Archived