SASS Wire Forum

Next big thing in gun control?

Rooster Ron Wayne

Power Tool Insurance. That's what's next.

Followed closely by kitchen utensils & crayons ........

How will it make gun owners more responsible and safer? Responsible gun owners already are just that..responsible.

If this ever passed, the next thing they would want to do is increase YOUR insurance rate to cover shootings by "insured" guns. They already do that with car insurance here in NC....

Some states may pass it but I don't think it will go federal.

But this is already in the senate bill.

S. 649 already contains the Veterans Gun Ban,
which could send you to prison for 15 years for selling, raffling or gifting a
firearm in America, while not realizing that the recipient was disqualified in
some way — say, for being a military veteran with PTSD

In addition, S. 649 contains Chuck Schumer's
universal gun registry legislation. Although he doesn't have 60 votes now,
Schumer will ruthlessly work to get weak-kneed Republicans to endorse some
version of universal registries.

I think the Assault weapons ban was a smoke screen. They started with it knowing it wasn't going anywhere but so they can get this pasted.

the current news is Reid dropped Fried steins AWB and now no one is paying attention to this registration scheme

At one time in history we never thought the government could force you to buy any insurance policy based on no activity (Health Insurance). I guess now they could force some kind of liability coverage based on the ownership of firearms. Of course they would have to know what you have, and how many you have. The implementation would be a complete nightmare, and the enforcement would be problematic. Don't see it happening unless there is some kind of registration.

We buy cars and Pay taxes on them.

We pay taxes to drive on the roads.

We pay for a drivers liscence .

We are forced to buy Auto Insurince .

We are told we have to were a seat belt.

We are now forced to buy healthy Insurnce .

I think they can shove any thing they wont down our throats .

WE NEED TO STAND UP AND IMPEACH THEM ALL !

We buy cars and Pay taxes on them.

We pay taxes to drive on the roads.

We pay for a drivers liscence .

We are forced to buy Auto Insurince .

We are told we have to were a seat belt.

We are now forced to buy healthy Insurnce .

I think they can shove any thing they wont down our throats .

WE NEED TO STAND UP AND IMPEACH THEM ALL !

Precisely what I was thinking on my drive home from the NH House session today in which these "unAmerican traitors" passed HB135 a bill to repeal our (NH's constitutional Article 2a) right to defend ourselves. We need someone who is in the legislature to charge those who violate their sworn oath to protect and defend the constitution with "treason" and bring them before the Senate for impeachment proceedings. If we or someone from any other state did this I can almost guarantee this treasonous usurpation of power will STOP once and for all.

nobody needs anymore government interfearence.

Nobody who works for a living or did .

If you are Not looking for a free hand out .

Then you are Not happy with things .

But the ones who live off the systom ,and all of us tax paying American Citizens .

Thinks its all great and have the wool pulled over there eyes .

It will be too late before the see the truth .

if they can mandate required insurance for cars and now health insurance

guns will be next

hang on to yer hats, git ready to fight the fight of our life times

One thing not mentioned, what about un-insured motorist insurance that many require. This maybe the case were we also will be required to buy insurance for those criminals that won't buy insurance for the guns they illegally acquired, and use.

Brings up a good point also. We have laws on the books, but rarely enforced. Remember being hit by an un-insured driver years ago. That driver was found to be in the fault, going to a red light. Was only given a ticket for that, nothing done because he had no insurance. When I asked why, I was told we were required to carry un-insured insurance which covers cases like that. Go figure. MT

lets see, we are required by law to have auto insurance

we are now required by law, <soon>, to have health insurance or pay the IRS a fine

we can only hope that state laws prevail over fed laws for guns, and that we pick the correct state to live in

yes required firearm insurance would be registration, no back door about it

Archived