SASS Wire Forum

A Buglers Fantasy

Subdeacon Joe

Most excellent.

I almost didn't open this thread... kept reading the title as "A Burglar's Fantasy." Finally put my spectacles on... :huh:

All trumpets, I believe I counted at least three services there. Army ,Navy, and Air Force. Not sure which the trumpeter in red belonged to. They blended pretty well. I listened to one of the other clips with that one, Bugler's Holiday. Been quite a few years since I played that one, would have to get my double tongueing up to par again before attempting it. A little unusual as the fourth part was done on a trombone........... :wub::blush:

All trumpets, I believe I counted at least three services there. Army ,Navy, and Air Force. Not sure which the trumpeter in red belonged to. They blended pretty well. I listened to one of the other clips with that one, Bugler's Holiday. Been quite a few years since I played that one, would have to get my double tongueing up to par again before attempting it. A little unusual as the fourth part was done on a trombone........... :wub::blush:

USMC - that was the first one I recognized.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=egd9RPUlxo8

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmBklvDTnbQ

Archived