SASS Wire Forum

Good photos

Subdeacon Joe

Great photos....can't say much more now don't have the time I'm out the door going to Mertztown, PA.

Very nice pics. Some cool ones of tv/movie cowboys. I did recognize a bw one of Allen St. in Tombstone too.

Arrrgggghh.

:unsure:

Number 34......A Brokeback Mountain pic!!!

I think this http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lge5nmCA411qgmgoro1_500.jpg is my favorite. Looks like a photo of US Cav training, ca 1910 or so.

Bob, that was about your era, wasn't it?

Access denied.

Prescott, if you'll let me catch up, I'll go with ya. Looks like it might be an, uhhhh......entertaining little town! :D

I do like Sherry and the gal in johdpurs, especially. I, too, don't much like the Brokeback one.

There are some interesting old ones there, and some good movie ones.

Hmmm...to me, that was just a picture of Heath Ledger...guess you had to see the movie to recognize it as Brokeback.... :P

LL

Hmmm...to me, that was just a picture of Heath Ledger...guess you had to see the movie to recognize it as Brokeback.... :P

LL

Never seen the movie but you couldn't escape seeing the clips, posters, and still pics when it was out.

Nah, you can just tell.... ^_^

I like the next one much more. "Not much of a trophy" - who here would not give our eye teeth for one just like it nowadays!

Archived