SASS Wire Forum

Gun Safe?

Lankyframe #44046

I looked at them a couple of years ago at the old Sportsman's Warehouse. They looked pretty neat, and the price was great. I would have purchased one but Sportsman's Warehouse left the state and then I found you couldn't find the safes anywhere. I think they had some problems with the legal rights to the design of another safe company. (I bought a Liberty safe instead).

The modular system looked sound and relatively easy to assemble. I'm glad they're back in business. I wouldn't hesitate to buy one. One bit of advice, buy BIGGER than you think you'll need. I didn't and am sorry.

One bit of advice, buy BIGGER than you think you'll need. I didn't and am sorry.

Second that. I bought a Browning Pro Steel 33 years ago. I had a few firearms, and as time went on, I filled it to overflowing. Most of my long guns have bunk mates. And it gives you an excuse to buy more.

filled my first safe about 15 years ago, filled my second(and bigger) safe and now am looking at possibly buying a third. buy much bigger than you think you will need and it is a good place to store cameras, documents, etc... also get a golden rod heater for it.(or some form of humidity control)

Archived