SASS Wire Forum

JEDI GF has a website: WOW !

Widder, SASS #59054

BUKU THANKS and a hearty JEDI SALUTE to DEAD HEAD in New Hampshire.

He took on the task of creating a website for JEDI GFer's in SASS/CAS.

I think the format is outstanding AND, he is even going to attach a picture of each GF, if they are sent to him.

There will probably be some changes over the next little bit and Dead Head will also make corrections as needed.

But he did a super job and I personally thank him for his work and efforts.

Hope others enjoy it.

http://www.shootingbums.org/jedi/index.html

..........Widder

REAL COOL! Way to go GF'ers!

Widder, This is great....not only will you not have to continually respond to the requirements of being a JEDI GF, but it also gives the list and number for each gunfighter so they can look it up as well as see the others that have been recognized.

I think it is important to mention that to become a Jedi you have to be recommended by a current Jedi who knows you and your deeds...it is not something you qualify for and then automatically become...it is a honor that will be bestowed upon you.

There are a lot of GF's out there that are deserving and I hope in time the council will recognize you...

KK

For those of you on the list already:

Email me your favorite photo of yourself and I will link it to your name. Only one please.

For those of you on the list already:

Email me your favorite photo of yourself and I will link it to your name. Only one please.

Hey Dead Head, I tried to send you a pic today and it got bounced back! Great job and thanks for all your effort.

Spittoon

No cap and ball gunfighers?

I used my Old Army's for about a year.....40grains of real black.....if it ain't Pale Rider....ain't worth gettin' outta bed......

No cap and ball gunfighers?

I used my Old Army's for about a year.....40grains of real black.....if it ain't Pale Rider....ain't worth gettin' outta bed......

Just to name one...SPLIT RAIL #121 who is a multi-time World Champion and with Cap and Ball....just sayin.

KK

That must mean yer just a Padowan and not a full fledged Jedi...... :)

You know in the Starwar movies when there's a big fight scene with Jedi and Clones.....well I'm the type of Jedi that's in the back ground get'in the crap kicked out of'em by a droid....but that's still a gal dang Jedi!

Spittoon

I think that most cowboys and cowgirls that really love this game, think about just being consider for a Jedi, would be honored just to be consider.The Jedis I have meet are some of the best cowboys and cowgirls in the world.Congratulation to them all on the short list.

Can I send in a picture of someone else? I've got one somewhere of Lassiter shooting the Muleskinner Challenge* at Guns of August gunfighter style!

*The mounted shooters tow action shooters on a mini-buckboard around two lines of five balloons each, armed with a pair of .45s with blanks.

Okay with me. Let me take a look at it.

Hey Dead Head, I tried to send you a pic today and it got bounced back! Great job and thanks for all your effort.

Spittoon

How big was it?

Send to raypcarter@comcast.net again.

WOW.

If you go to the website, you can click on the names of those who have submitted a pix and see a good photo of other Jedi's.....including a mugshot of me.

..........Widder

I would say "Jedi Queen of the Soot" might be better

That's very sweet Wylie, but I'm not anything fancy. I don't shoot half-dressed like a dove and I hardly qualify as royalty.

Just Lou, Soot Lady Gunfighter.

Hi Lou.

Your suggested title is more appropriate and we will gladly change it from Soot Dove.

I never gave it much thought other than the title of 'Dove' was signifying a female.

And when put with Soot Dove, it only suggested a female who shoots BP.

I'll email Dead Head and we'll get it changed.

..........Widder

:FlagAm::FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm::FlagAm:

That is COOL! B)B)

MG

BUKU THANKS and a hearty JEDI SALUTE to DEAD HEAD in New Hampshire.

He took on the task of creating a website for JEDI GFer's in SASS/CAS.

I think the format is outstanding AND, he is even going to attach a picture of each GF, if they are sent to him.

There will probably be some changes over the next little bit and Dead Head will also make corrections as needed.

But he did a super job and I personally thank him for his work and efforts.

Hope others enjoy it.

http://www.shootingbums.org/jedi/index.html

..........Widder

Very cool!! That's really fun. Thanks!

Archived