SASS Wire Forum

Need BULLETS - FMJ .223, 9mm, .380ACP I know they're hard to find

I know that reloading components are scarce, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to find some FMJ .223; 9mm and/or 380ACP bullets.

I'm on at least 7 -8 waiting lists.....

Plenty of brass, got powder and some primers.... just need the bullets to top 'em off.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,in advance for your help.

Frio

I offered my daughter $500 if she could find me .223 bullets, brass the same for 45 ACP on the Internet. She didn't.

Ike

I offered my daughter $500 if she could find me .223 bullets, brass the same for 45 ACP on the Internet. She didn't.

Ike

$500 offer extended to other folks here on the wire?

I'll be nice and not make you answer that......

for starters, as of right now, 3/18/13 at 6:30pm, you can find .223 bullets in stock here and .380 & 45 ACP bullets in stock here

Kajun

I know that reloading components are scarce, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction to find some FMJ .223; 9mm and/or 380ACP bullets.

I'm on at least 7 -8 waiting lists.....

Plenty of brass, got powder and some primers.... just need the bullets to top 'em off.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,in advance for your help.

Frio

All of the panic buying has dried up supply. I actually found some .303 British bullets at Grafs but the volume of orders has pushed their next day shipping to now orders are taking at least a month to fill.

I edited my post above (#4) and added links where you can find.223, .380 and 45ACP bullets in stock available for purchase.

Kajun

Thanks, was able to pick up some 223's and 9mm/380.

Apprciate the help.

Frio

Glad to help....there are still bullets, brass, primers and powder out there if you look hard enough.

If the common Pravda media outlets are to be believed, ammunition and components have not been targeted by most of the anti-Constitutional movements but I guess most who believe in the Constitution do not trust those who do not. I have not folded my hand BUT am standing pat for now and not expending any resources until the smoke clears and allows us to re-evaluate the new landscape. It is to early to grossly over pay for shortage items from limited funds.

Archived