SASS Wire Forum

How many Cowbows does it take...

Michigan Slim

Ta read a dang map?!? Well.......... apparently the answer is THREE..... then stop an ask for directions. LOL

To the Circle R -Thanks for a great shoot, great food and great cowboys/girls ta shot with yesterday. We had a ball down there -after we found a guide ta bring us in.

Michigan Slim

"How many Cowbows does it take..."

Why would you put a bow on a cow? :unsure:

Well, after havin ta git up at 4:00am (OK, I slept in -it was 4:30....) I aint recovered yet from missin my beauty sleep..... It was worth gittin up early to see a different club. Hope to travel around a little more. Just gotta remember to do my own mappin!

guess one has to pay attention to spell check around these parts

Couldn't hurt sometimes. :lol: Although it does provide some amusement.

We give Apache Hawk a pass though. ;)

Slim,JUst who was the co-pilot any way,next time do not depend on him get a crayon and a piece of card board.and draw your own map.Was good see all of you yesterday.Spell check we don't need no stinking spell.check.next round on me BTB for everyone.Rusty

If the spell checker thingy had to deal with Apache Hawk, it'd probably start drinking so much it's tab would rival Okie's!!

Or blow a dang fuse! :lol:

The SASS home page affiliated clubs gives the wrong address for Circle R! Thats the address we went to. We ended up at Mustang Bills house. lol. It dont matter much, we had a dangit and bang it good time anyway. Good to see some pards we aint seen in a while.

Archived