SASS Wire Forum

Pizza Friday!

Grizzly Dave

Just picked up the pizza and had to make a trip to the adult beverage store. They had live Irish music and a beer tasting. They forced me to taste beer.

I'll throw the pizza in the oven here in a bit.

Don't touch the two cans of Guinness in the fridge, that's for the corned beef and cabbage.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hooray!!! So am I! I haven't even started loading the ammo loading strips, or loading the car yet. I just got back from moms so I should be done in Boulder for the day, so I can load the car after dinner.

What else do I need to do... hmmm

Oh yeah, charge up my video cameras!!!

You can skip the video camera....won't hurt my feelings any! Weather ain't looking great, but I really want a chance to try my new revolver, can't do that if we don't go....

Actually the weather is looking better, they have dropped the chance of rain down to 10 percent. Temps still aren't as warm as you would like, but what the heck.

For Denver or for Nunn?? I just looked at the Weatlher Channel report for Nunn about half hour ago, and it still says 40%. The high temp is up to 55 though, this morning it was 50.

For Denver or for Nunn?? I just looked at the Weatlher Channel report for Nunn about half hour ago, and it still says 40%. The high temp is up to 55 though, this morning it was 50.

:( Now stop your *#*!*^# 55 ain't cold, dang city folk, You live in Colo.

and knows the weather guesers are wrong most of the time.And

you may be a sweety, :wub: but you won't melt in the rain.Now I will buy

you a round or three. PS there is still 3 feet of snow on the ranch

where I'm staying.

Well, after checking Channel 7, I'm actually hoping it DOES rain, sounds like we need it.....there's two fires burning up there already, and it's only March!

Sounds like Colorado is gonna be needing the Saloonatics prayers again this year..... :(:wacko:

where I'm staying.

The rain don't bother me so much, it's the mud that worries me.....walkin' round on that slick stuff with loaded guns ain't a great idea....

And I'm just not comfortable tryin' to handle my revolvers in the cold with my arthritis.....the long guns ain't so bad. If it's still chilly when we get up there I'll probably sign up for Lady Wrangler and leave the Lady Gunfighter for warmer temps!

PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOZE!!!!!!!!!!!!

FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!

Chili Pepper Kid!!!!!!!!!!!

where I'm staying.

padre.........best be careful what ya say here.......she'll be hangin round like a tick on a dawg ! :lol:;)

I know she's sweet , adorable an all dat, but she's still salt and salt turns rock hard when it gits wet ! ! :P

Heck, it would probably go around both me and Buick......but then we could keep each other REAL warm.....! :D

Calico,...you and Buick, once ya retire of course...y'all try livin' here fer just one winter ! :(

Din when you go back to Colorado, y'all wheel know wht we say 50 is a like a heat wave here ! ! ^_^

Well, after checking Channel 7, I'm actually hoping it DOES rain, sounds like we need it.....there's two fires burning up there already, and it's only March!

Sounds like Colorado is gonna be needing the Saloonatics prayers again this year..... :(:wacko:

All ya got ta do is ask Darlin !

Grizz, Pard , Ole Buddy.....

Had ribeye steaks fer supper night and boy howdy, was dey ever good !

Fully loaded baked tater, wif a salad......and four fingers of Bulliet to whars it all down.......

DIET AN MEDS BE DAMNED ! ! :angry:

Hawk, a little treat now and agin ain't always a bad thing, but cha gotta pay some attention to them sawbones or you'll be sorry.

Well my pizza is et, I guess I'll go load the cart in the car and go thru my boxes from winter range and try and find all my cowboy'n stuff.

Thanks for the welcom Grizz. I love a good party, especially a pizza party. Back from walking the dog. Winter weather advisory here, rain turning to snow in approximately 13 minutes (according to the weatherman). Saw a big fat Robin today, boy will he be surprised.

Have a great weekend.

Frazee

Being Catholic and all I'm not suppose ta eat meat taday so I got a crabmeat ragoon pizza on the way home. It's purty dang good!!

CPK

Being Catholic and all I'm not suppose ta eat meat taday so I got a crabmeat ragoon pizza on the way home. It's purty dang good!!

CPK

CPK.......I feel sorry fer ya ! ;)

Frazee, every spring I can count of seeing the tulips blooming sticking up out of the snow. Ain't happened yet, but it's a comin.

What's dat.........Grizz , ya be countin' sleep ? :unsure:

Dangit! Now I gotta go back to the adult beverage store before we make the corned beef and cabbage, oh well, I reckon that's not all bad :D

Pick up a bottle or too of Bullet fer me.

I'll pay ya when I git der ! Promise ! :lol::lol:

Hawk, a little treat now and agin ain't always a bad thing, but cha gotta pay some attention to them sawbones or you'll be sorry.

Well my pizza is et, I guess I'll go load the cart in the car and go thru my boxes from winter range and try and find all my cowboy'n stuff.

Welt.....I already be sorry I listened to da wife an went ta da Sawbones ! :angry:

Pour me nother.......I drink wif Calico......She be gotin me all stressed out just listenin' to her ! ! ;):lol:

Bottles, give hawk a bottle of diet bullet on my tab!

Well, I am excited about going shooting tomorrow but seem to be having trouble getting up the oomph to go pack up the car...

It's possible that I ate too much pizza...

Bottles, give hawk a bottle of diet bullet on my tab!

Well, I am excited about going shooting tomorrow but seem to be having trouble getting up the oomph to go pack up the car...

It's possible that I ate too much pizza...

YOU ! ? :blink:

ATED TWO MUCH PIZZA ? ! :wacko:

Tanks fer da diet Bulliet Grizz !

Archived