SASS Wire Forum

IT'S 5:00 clock some where

rustyfinger 22618

Bufflo Trace Burbon for every one,Chase it with what ever blows wind up your skirt or chaps.Ilove the weekends.

This is my first time posting in the saloon.so i thought what the heck buy every one ashot of burbon.

Sounds good. We're drinkin on Okie Sawbones' tab seein as how he flew off to Paree to eat snails and such.

Normally I wouldn't imbibe but seein as how it's your first post here in The Saloon I figgered I'd be neighborly. ;)

Love Buffalo Trace. Just had it last night in a cocktail called the Boulevardier:

- 2 oz Buffalo Trace

- 1 oz Compari

- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth (suggest using Antica)

Fill a shaker with ice, ad ingredients and stir for one minute. Serve in a chilled cocktail glass.

EC

I've got a great recipe for a Buffalo Trace coctail.

- Buffalo Trace

- Pour into a glass

- Drink it

:D

Love Buffalo Trace. Just had it last night in a cocktail called the Boulevardier:

- 2 oz Buffalo Trace

- 1 oz Compari

- 1 oz Sweet Vermouth (suggest using Antica)

Fill a shaker with ice, ad ingredients and stir for one minute. Serve in a chilled cocktail glass.

EC

I don't know about them new fingle drinks i keep the the btb in the ice box box with a glass that is far as i go with the mix drinks.

Rustyfinger.......seein as how dis is yur first post in dis fine Saloon.......I'll drink a shot of Buffalo Trace and chase it down wif Bulleit !

And make shore ya always capitalize da "s" in Saloon......... ^_^

But above all else ......don't believe a damn word Calico Mary say bout me ! OK ? Good ! ;)

Now let's drink on Okie's tab ! :lol::lol:

Rustyfinger.......seein as how dis is yur first post in dis fine Saloon.......I'll drink a shot of Buffalo Trace and chase it down wif Bulleit !

And make shore ya always capitalize da "s" in Saloon......... ^_^

But above all else ......don't believe a damn word Calico Mary say bout me ! OK ? Good ! ;)

Now let's drink on Okie's tab ! :lol::lol:

I like Calico Mary all ready.Bulleit is all right just don't try and give me bulleit rye all it is good for is weed killer.Rusty

Don't listen to Apache Hawk, he don't know what he's talkin' bout!! And thank ya kindly for the compliment and the drink, after the week I've had it's certainly appreciated! :D

Don't listen to Apache Hawk, he don't know what he's talkin' bout!! And thank ya kindly for the compliment and the drink, after the week I've had it's certainly appreciated! :D

Darlin,I don't know you two but if he's drinks bulleit,Will you know what i meanI am sorry,And may the weekend be better then the week.Rusty

Had some big black cherries soaked in moonshine for four years. Man that was good. Had some soaked in Everclear too. Thought I was chewin on my Zippo lighter......

Had some big black cherries soaked in moonshine for four years. Man that was good. Had some soaked in Everclear too. Thought I was chewin on my Zippo lighter......

AS long as you didn't lick your finger nail's you would be ok.

Thank ya kindly for drink and welcome ta the Saloon!!

Your are welcome,heck have a double on me.To bad they didn't shoot cowboy in the the islands.

Chili Pepper Kid

I like Calico Mary all ready.Bulleit is all right just don't try and give me bulleit rye all it is good for is weed killer.Rusty

I agree wif ya on dat Bulleit Rye ! :(:wacko:

Just like wimmen !

I do what I can to help ya rustfinger, an SHE comes along an bad mouths my good nature ! ;):lol::lol:

Darlin,I don't know you two but if he's drinks bulleit,Will you know what i meanI am sorry,And may the weekend be better then the week.Rusty

ANYbody what drinks Bulliet can't be wrong ! ;)

Thank ya kindly fer the double!!

My choice of bourbon is Cody Road http://www.mrdistilling.com/frame/products_bourbon.shtml

I've portrayed Buffalo Bill at the distillery a time or two. I also like Bulleit bourbon...actually I'm an old soak and will drink dang near anything.

CPK

I'll drink almost anything as long as it's free and not vodka or beer!

rustyfinger...just ask me bout her night of drinkin' vodka one night in dis Saloon....... ^_^

She went on a mind binder and got ta table dancin ! :o

Now dat's a night I will always remember ! :lol::lol:

AS long as Apache does not read this i think i love you

HEY BUICK !

Thank ya kindly fer the double!!

My choice of bourbon is Cody Road http://www.mrdistilling.com/frame/products_bourbon.shtml

I've portrayed Buffalo Bill at the distillery a time or two. I also like Bulleit bourbon...actually I'm an old soak and will drink dang near anything.

CPK

I would like to try Codyroad,I will have to find it somewhere going out in western il. in may maybe i will find it then Rusty

On St Patrick's Day 5:00 means nothing. :lol:

Archived