SASS Wire Forum

Circle R Cowboy's

rustyfinger 22618

Sounds like me and Flush Draw will be loadin up the covered wagon and headin down that way. Can't wait to shoot at a different range with some great cowboys!!! Yeehaw!!!

Cool. Hey, to get to the range turn onto the road at the intersection where the school bus exploded back in 1976 then drive for a little ways and look for the gravel road…..if you see a big stump you’ve gone too far and are really, really lost. I’ll try to get on the same posse and I promise not to make any mistakes that cause complicated penalties! :P

Spittoon

Cool. Hey, to get to the range turn onto the road at the intersection where the school bus exploded back in 1976 then drive for a little ways and look for the gravel road…..if you see a big stump you’ve gone too far and are really, really lost. I’ll try to get on the same posse and I promise not to make any mistakes that cause complicated penalties! :P

Spittoon

Uh---OOOhhhh

Do I need to bring my long range guns?

Hey Flush Draw, what we call long range you would call close-up.....100yards. They start shooting that side match real early, 8:00am.

Spittoon

Cool. Hey, to get to the range turn onto the road at the intersection where the school bus exploded back in 1976 then drive for a little ways and look for the gravel road..if you see a big stump youve gone too far and are really, really lost. Ill try to get on the same posse and I promise not to make any mistakes that cause complicated penalties! :P

Spittoon

Is there a crater where the bus exploded?...er a sign? I shur don't wanna miss it.

Is there a crater where the bus exploded?...er a sign? I shur don't wanna miss it.

When you're on highway 18 keep your eyes peeled for S 300 East, about three miles east of Brookston. Turn south and go a couple miles, you'll go down a huge hill, the clubs lane is at the base on the right.

http://www.circlercowboys.com/

Spittoon

We will see ya on Saturday morn early there (@Short trims) Slim, Your goin with us! Ur I mean, ur drivin and we is goin with you.

7.62x39? :) Sweet I'll bring the 8x59.

I know Flush Draw an Emory -whos spose ta be my pards- dint extend an invite, but kin I come too????

Now Slim, we shur didn't wantcha feelin left out. I just assumed(y'all know what that does) you probly wouldn't wanna drive that fer. Promise not to do that no more!!! See ya Saturday mornin!!

Wish'n me and Willie Gitum could come play, but we's is teach'n a Utah class Saturday and a's NRA class Sunday, so no weekend fur us to play . :angry:

Any ways, you boys have fun............ Flush Draw, Short Term, Slim make us proud :D:lol:

Pickin up Flush, down to Emory's, on the road. Hopefully no nice officers ta chat with on the way..... Not that I drive fast or nuthin.

Apparently, I am a terrible father....... or so my daughter tells me after I said she could sit this one out, travelin so far an all. I THINK she was just kiddin..... maybe.... I thinks.....

She'll be HEY! She'll be at Paradise and back to Bristol with me. She likes the side matches -and yes, beating Dad -very much.

Wish'n me and Willie Gitum could come play, but we's is teach'n a Utah class Saturday and a's NRA class Sunday, so no weekend fur us to play . :angry:

Any ways, you boys have fun............ Flush Draw, Short Term, Slim make us proud :D:lol:

Hey C.C,.

Them boys done ya real proud. It was a great shoot.....Ol' Mustang Bill wrote some neat stages........Great time.

Mighty fine shootin there Spitton O'Tool.

Blood Washed

Archived